Speedy "before" and "after" instant reveal.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of you know I decided to have a bag custom painted. After seeing several beautiful custom painted Louis Vuitton bags on PF, YouTube and the Internet, I decided I wanted a "one of a kind" custom painted bag. I chose the Fleur de lis symbol because I love it and it is a widely used Logo throughout Louisiana. It also appears on our beloved New Orleans Saints football helmet (yes, I am a die hard fan)! I emailed the picture of the design I wanted to the artist and I am very pleased and excited with the results!

Attached Files:

2. So cute! Congrats on your one of a kind!

3. Congratulations! I love customized bags! It is unique and it represents you! I hope you enjoy it for many years!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::happydance::happydance:

4. Thanks!

5. Thanks so much bj! You played a major part in my decision, love your bag. :smile:

6. Wow!!! OMGOODNESS...I love it!!! Congrats on such a huge success with making your Speedy a one of a kind! I would've been extremely nervous but I'm so happy everything went as planned! You must be excited!

7. This is amazing!!! Big congrats on a beautiful job;). I've been thinking about doing this to my nf. Would you mind messaging me a little info on who you got your beautiful paint job done by? Thank you and enjoy your awesome bag;)

8. I was nervous, but felt confident when I communicated with other PF members who had great success with their bags done by this artist. Thank you so much!

9. This is fantastic! Congrats and enjoy your one of a kind!!

10. Thank you very much!

11. Looks great especially with the matching bag charm

12. Thank you! I found the charm on eBay. :smile:

13. Looks great, congrats! I love that it's something that is special and means something to you

14. Great job and love how it looks! Congrats!

15. Love it, congrats!