Speedy Base Shaper

ivette29

May 25, 2020
Chicago
I recently bought a Speedy 25 organizer on Amazon, and returned it because I noticed that it might create a crease on the sides due to the thickness of the felt. I don’t mind the slouch look but I do want to protect the bottom of the purse. Is a base shaper a good idea? Will it damage the inside at all?

0F69FFFC-CC96-463F-A94B-566C305F6DFD.png

damita_lux

Jun 27, 2020
I heard that Samorga has excellent organizers for all types of luxury bags. They can be pricey, but have discounts and keep the shape really well.

Reactions: LaDolceLaria

LaDolceLaria

May 10, 2018
I bought a Speedy base, but since I purchased the Samorga organizer, too, found it was not necessary. Others wrote that the base could cause wear due to rigid corners. I just started using the base in a Josephine GM bag and even though the base is smaller, it does keep the bag from looking too misshapen.

Reactions: damita_lux

Veroyoga

Mar 4, 2020
Montréal, Canada
veroyoga.ca
What i did is a DIY version with some box cardboard, a stick of glue and red felt (for MC Speedy). I did cut the corners to give them a round shape To not break the lining in the corners. You can search on YouTube for bag shaper diy videos. It gives you a chance to try it for like 2$ and then you can order one if you like or be happy with the one you did.

Reactions: bubablu