Speedy Bandouliere also in Azur ...

lexis

Jul 4, 2009
please excuse my bad english :-s
I love the speedy Bandouliere and would like to know because if there will be times in Azure?
Maybe someone knows even a bit more accurate :smile: ?

Jun 5, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
please excuse my bad english :-s
I love the speedy Bandouliere and would like to know because if there will be times in Azure?
Maybe someone knows even a bit more accurate :smile: ?

The Speedy Bandouliere is only offered in Monogram, it does not come in Damier Azur or Ebene, and as far as I have heard there are no current plans for release in Azur or Ebene.

BunnyliciouS

Jan 15, 2010
But if its in azur, you cant wear it with some clothes, because it hangs on your side and it is hips length, so the bag will constantly rub ur pants and the color with transfer, so definitely can't wear jeans with it.
Such a hassle!

Sharmeen

Sep 15, 2012
united kingdom
bagluv4ever said:
The Speedy Bandouliere is only offered in Monogram, it does not come in Damier Azur or Ebene, and as far as I have heard there are no current plans for release in Azur or Ebene.
You can get the speedy bandouliere in the damier ebene print. They released a while ago. Its available in the mono and ebene. Check it on their website

LittleMsChe

Mar 12, 2013
Louis Vuitton now has the Damier Azur Bandouliere avaliable on the website. I'm assuming it's in the stores I havent seen it but I am really considering getting one :P:biggrin: