Speedy bandouliere 40

The SA in my nearest store told me they get it once or twice a year. Call the customer service and ask them if any store near you has one and also keep checking online. There is a stacking thread in this forum. You can post there so everyone can keep a watch on the website.

I asked for this at the store last month (London, UK) and she thought they had stopped doing it. I told her its still listed on the website. She checked on their system and said there isn't a single availability in any store, worldwide.

So they probably have stopped doing it.

Since it is not a popular piece, I totally understand why they only produce it once or twice a year. I learnt it with the Pocket Agenda Cover. Not popular, and since it is for calendars, they only make them around September-October, for the gifting season, when people usually get new calendars.
I was asking for a Speedy 40 last week and they told me that they can order.

I bought the dm 25b a few weeks ago. I love it so much that I just ordered the mono one! I had the non bandouliere version but I didn’t use it. Is your nano a monogram print?
It is mono! I've never had a mono bag (if you can call it a bag, it's so small!) before, and I didn't expect to love it so much. I think she needs a big sister!

It is mono! I've never had a mono bag (if you can call it a bag, it's so small!) before, and I didn't expect to love it so much. I think she needs a big sister!
I have had a lot of bags in between my original speedy 25 and my new bandouliere and I have to say the 25 (with or without the bandouliere) is my all time favorite!

I have had a lot of bags in between my original speedy 25 and my new bandouliere and I have to say the 25 (with or without the bandouliere) is my all time favorite!
Thank you, I love to hear this! Makes me excited to own one (hopefully) soon! I hope you'll post pics in the "Share your Purchases" thread when you receive your beautiful new Mono 25 B! :heart:

Anyone using a guitar strap for their speedy or any LV bag? Have seen lots of colourful and exotic ones in Etsy. I have a new classic speedy and I’m going to convert it to a bandouliere with drings on each side. Looking for a funky and edgy straps.