Speedy Bandouliere 35 - insert or none?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought my first LV from Westfield London a couple of weeks ago (a Speedy Bandouliere 35 in Damier Ebene). I have ordered a bag insert to make the bag have more of a shape, but have read a comment where someone complained the piping may get damaged by using one?

Is this true? As this is my first LV, I don't have much of an idea about the longevity of the bags...

2. I use an insert in my Speedy B 25. I have no damage at all. Perhaps it depends on the insert; I use the 2mm felt from Samorga. I have inserts in 7 of my bags and if anything I think the inserts have prevented damage by protecting the interior fabric and helping to maintain the bags’ form.

SDBagLover, Shakilano1 and OCMomof3 like this.
  3. I have a speedy b 35 and I definitely have some scratches on the piping (6 month old). I have smaller bags without issue but the speedy 35 definitely bumps into more walls and car doors etc ! But I'd rather have a clean interior with the organization :smile: the little piping chips dont bother me.

4. That makes sense - bigger bags are definitely more likely to bump into things.

5. I also have a Samorga in my Speedy B30 and have had no issues whatsoever!

6. Thanks all!!! Just received my insert and Speedy B looks perfect!!!

mrs.JC, LaDolceLaria and Pagan like this.
  7. Do you have the insert without divisions or with since this is such a small bag? I want to get ine but am nit sure, lighter the better in weight.

8. A0F2DDA9-1390-474B-8E94-A5EDD018F03A.png
    I have this one.

9. I have the speedy b 35 and I like the sagging look so I don’t use an organizer.

baghagg and CherryFarmGirl like this.
  10. My bag organizer doesn’t have sharp corners, which allows for the speedy corners to be more relaxed and I prefer it that way.