speedy bandouliere 30 empreinte in noir

They actually just found some cracking issues on the emp speedy, check out emp speedy club, base on some TPFers report what their SA said, the lumi's glazing issues has been fixed in the newer batch, I will choose either 25 or lumi, for cross body bag, emp 25 looks nicer to me.

They actually just found some cracking issues on the emp speedy, check out emp speedy club, base on some TPFers report what their SA said, the lumi's glazing issues has been fixed in the newer batch, I will choose either 25 or lumi, for cross body bag, emp 25 looks nicer to me.

They said the same thing about the newer speedys... Who knows if they really fixed it?

Exactly! If the glazing on the speedy crack, it's easier to get them replace because it's not discontinued and there are a lot less glazing on the speedy than on the lumi.

The big con is the price!

But what's to say that it's "fixed or repaired" it won't happen again...it's like the old adage...once bitten, twice shy!

Well I would think if they fixed it with the "new" non-cracking glazing it wouldn't happen again right?
Or am I wishing.. lol

I just keep thinking about my SA "shrugging his shoulders" when asked if the new one will crack again? He said for me to just watch and see...why do we have to be paranoid to use a bag? it seems so silly...on a side note..I'm loving my marylebone to pieces!!!!

I just keep thinking about my SA "shrugging his shoulders" when asked if the new one will crack again? He said for me to just watch and see...why do we have to be paranoid to use a bag? it seems so silly...on a side note..I'm loving my marylebone to pieces!!!!

That's how I feel.. I'm using my bags and what happens happens.. lol
Glad your loving the Marylebone. It really did look great on you! :smile: