Speedy Bandouliere 30 Damier

Mamatutu

O.G.
Jan 2, 2011
I just got a call a purse I wanted is in (debating between 30 and 35 and she now has them both in). So I have to run down... but a few questions.

Is there a difference between the made in France and made in US? Is there one I want over the other?

Where will I find the date stamp so I can check when I pick it up as there was someone in there freaking out trying to return a purse when I was there saying it was fake and now I am a little worried (I am sure I shouldn't be) but for piece of mind will be checking the thing out.

For those out there who have debated between sizes which did you pick, bigger/ smaller? Wish you would have gotten bigger/smaller instead?

Thank you

I just got a call a purse I wanted is in (debating between 30 and 35 and she now has them both in). So I have to run down... but a few questions.

Is there a difference between the made in France and made in US? Is there one I want over the other?

Where will I find the date stamp so I can check when I pick it up as there was someone in there freaking out trying to return a purse when I was there saying it was fake and now I am a little worried (I am sure I shouldn't be) but for piece of mind will be checking the thing out.

For those out there who have debated between sizes which did you pick, bigger/ smaller? Wish you would have gotten bigger/smaller instead?

Thank you

I just got the 30 but also have the 25 so I lean towards the smaller side (still need to do a reveal) :biggrin: - I happened to get a made in france, which actually didn't matter to me when I walked in, but since I know they are more coveted I was surprisingly excited lol - I don't really think there is a difference in quality but I think some people just appreciate them being made in France.... Have fun!

I have the 35. I like the 30 best.
US and France are the same quality. Some people prefer France since it's a French brand.
The date code is behind the pocket, but as long as you buy from lv you're fine.
I love the 30, but went with the 35 since I put my children's items in my bag.

I just got the 30 but also have the 25 so I lean towards the smaller side (still need to do a reveal) :biggrin: - I happened to get a made in france, which actually didn't matter to me when I walked in, but since I know they are more coveted I was surprisingly excited lol - I don't really think there is a difference in quality but I think some people just appreciate them being made in France.... Have fun!

Thank you! I tend to go bigger but in this case I was thinking it was too big so I am leaning towards 30.

I have the 35. I like the 30 best.
US and France are the same quality. Some people prefer France since it's a French brand.
The date code is behind the pocket, but as long as you buy from lv you're fine.
I love the 30, but went with the 35 since I put my children's items in my bag.

Thank you, yes my kids stuff is going to be in it but I don't want to go too big so I am thinking 30 as my youngest is at the age where I should soon stop carrying stuff for her.

Thank you, yes my kids stuff is going to be in it but I don't want to go too big so I am thinking 30 as my youngest is at the age where I should soon stop carrying stuff for her.[/QUOTE]

I would go with the 30 then. When I bought the 35 my boys were 3 and 1. I have and newborn and my 2 boys now, but I still don't really need the space. It's good for diapers, but I'm really going to have a lot of extra space in that bag in about 2 years. With the 30 I felt like my sunglass case took up a lot of space and that I should get the 35. I can comfortably fit everything I need even now in the 30.
The 35 is easier to get things in and out and I can easily find items since the opening is wider.
How you're going to carry it plays a part too. You should try both sizes on if you can. The 35 crossbody feels a little large to me. I still wear it crossbody often for convenience. On the shoulder the 35 looks smaller since it kind of bends in, but I'm a little nervous about the canvas in the areas that it bends in. It's nice to have the extra space. I end up with random toys in my bag, but if I have a smaller bag those toys or whatever my kids have end up elsewhere. I don't need to carry their toys.
I originally went with the 35 since I have a regular mono speedy 30.
If you like a saggy speedy than the 35 would be fine. The 30 would definitely look more structured. That is an easy way to decide.