SPEEDY BANDOULIÈRE 22

This bag is so pretty in person, and can definitely be styled different ways. I loved the size and versatility and the leather is really soft. The two they had in store both had some issues so while I thought about it, it didn't come home with me. They just didn't seem to store them well and the leather had some creasing. It made me question how it might wear over time. Keeping it stuffed when you're not using it should help, though.

I wanted to get one and was trying in store with my empreinte Metis strap. It looked much better than original one but I passed. 22 size is a bit too small for me As majority of my bags are mini/small, next one I purchase needs to be bigger. I attached picture for you.
View attachment 5141392
I looooooove it! I’m the opposite, I have too many giant bags. I thought about a Speedy Nano but it’s too tiny. I think this Speedy 22 is just right for me. Thanks for sharing a pic!

I kind of like the strap. Was thinking I can swap in a strap from another bag anyhow… thanks for the moral support, gals!

Definitely just bought it.
I’m sure you’ll love it! Can’t wait to see your photos. I will definitely swap the strap with others I already have should I get this, or just use the short one. Enjoy!

Reactions: orchid08
I love mine! I use the fabric strap for other casual bags, and use a leather strap or the chain (or hand carry) the speedy 22. I do have a purse pillow in it as there is not much structure so I don’t want it collapsing on itself, and I do have an organizer for it as I am not sure if the bottom might get a little saggy if you carry heavy things without something more structured, and I do baby my bags. The only thing that I do wish it had is little metal feet like the Alma BB. Enjoy it - it’s such a pretty bag!

Attachments

• DCF6172B-741B-4F4B-B0AD-E65968A315DF.jpeg
    DCF6172B-741B-4F4B-B0AD-E65968A315DF.jpeg
    298.3 KB · Views: 46
She’s here, and oh my goodness.. I am IN LOVE

she is GORGEOUS! i have this bag and i ADORE it. the size is absolutely perfect and i have not found the lambskin as delicate as everyone is claiming. i had mine sitting on a high top table the other night at dinner and a man bumped into my table so hard she fell onto the sidewalk!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost died. but she didn't scratch at all!!

i hand carry mine at night when i dress her up or use the chain and then use the wide canvas strap during the day. i actually love the strap! congrats on your baby!!