Speedy Bandouliere 20

Why everyone not liking the guitar strap? I like regular straps but also like the guitar strap. Do I have bad taste? I recently got the speedy 20 with beige strap. Should I change for another purse? Ugh need thick strap enablers pls
I’m on my 30s if that helps lol

View attachment 5704690

View attachment 5704691
I personally prefer the nylon strap. it’s soft, and the thickness makes it more comfortable. It gives out an energetic vibe, and it makes the bag appropriate to wear in many environments. I think a lot of old timers dont like it because it’s just not for them, they are legacy customers who were attracted to LV by their legacy styling back in their time. LV is changing, but they are not.

Also… taste is entirely subjective. For a lot of people, spending 3000$ on a handbag or luxury stuff is extremely poor taste, but you don’t let those people affect you, do you?

I personally prefer the nylon strap. it’s soft, and the thickness makes it more comfortable. It gives out an energetic vibe, and it makes the bag appropriate to wear in many environments. I think a lot of old timers dont like it because it’s just not for them, they are legacy customers who were attracted to LV by their legacy styling back in their time. LV is changing, but they are not.

Also… taste is entirely subjective. For a lot of people, spending 3000$ on a handbag or luxury stuff is extremely poor taste, but you don’t let those people affect you, do you?
thank you! That’s true I like your viewpoint! I like the new strap that you can adjust! I wish they would also included a leather strap along with the jacquard!

I use apple garde on all my bags…have not had any issues.
30 years ago I didn’t use anything and did not like the uneven tanning of the vachetta. About 6 years ago I started buying vachetta bags again and spraying them with apple guard after rubbing the vachetta with wet towels and tanning them for 3 days. I’m very liberal with my apple guard and I can see more tanning but it’s super even and I can wear my bags in the rain so to me it’s worth it.

Reactions: Penelopepursula
30 years ago I didn’t use anything and did not like the uneven tanning of the vachetta. About 6 years ago I started buying vachetta bags again and spraying them with apple guard after rubbing the vachetta with wet towels and tanning them for 3 days. I’m very liberal with my apple guard and I can see more tanning but it’s super even and I can wear my bags in the rain so to me it’s worth it.
Is that the process to use Apple garde? I thought it was just spraying it with no prep. Never used Apple garde but considering it.

Is that the process to use Apple garde? I thought it was just spraying it with no prep. Never used Apple garde but considering it.
Totally depends on your preference on tanning level. I don’t want Snow White vachetta. I like slightly warm. Like worn for 3 months after being new. So I kinda get to there before I spray. And I spray a lot so it does leave it darker than before spraying. But it helps eventual tanning happen evenly and a prevents fast aging. People who want white vachetta would probably spray right away after buying.

Congratulations! Looks perfect and made in France too! :heart: :loveeyes: I love the samorga ones and was thinking about getting one for my speedy 20 too. Which color did you get?
Thank you so much! I ordered Red in 2mm. I like matching (to going a little lighter) my organizers to the handbag’s interior - but that’s really just my personal choice. And while, this Speedy is a little more structured (probably because of it’s smaller size), I still went with the standard 2mm thickness.

Reactions: Aliluvlv