Speedy Bandouliere 20

Ok so I bought the speedy 20 but I had noticed mine concaved a lot and I didn’t love the look. I looked at the other store in Maui and out of 3 bags they all did this. The SA says that if you keep it stuffed it will go back to being not concaved. Thoughts? I don’t love the look. I know after time it will look like this a little but I feel like the one I got is super pronounced. Maybe because of how it was stored. The one on the floor wasn’t as bad but I don’t really want a floor model.
These are canvas bags and the nature of canvas is not stuff unless the design of the bag makes it so. Having an organizer will help it retain its shape. A point to consider is the softness allows it to soften when laying against your body. It was more stiff it may “stick out” a little bit more, if you are ok with that. If you want a speedy that holds its shape better without an organizer consider the empriente speedy or the epi speedy.

These are canvas bags and the nature of canvas is not stuff unless the design of the bag makes it so. Having an organizer will help it retain its shape. A point to consider is the softness allows it to soften when laying against your body. It was more stiff it may “stick out” a little bit more, if you are ok with that. If you want a speedy that holds its shape better without an organizer consider the empriente speedy or the epi speedy.
Sorry, I forgot to mention in the original post it is the empirente speedy.

hi everyone, long time PF reader here. This is my first post. I bought a speedy 20 mono when the beige strap came out, but I wasn’t reaching for the bag until I got the adjustable mono strap. It completely transformed how I used the bag. Now it’s my most used purse! Here are some pictures for eye candy. I totally LOVE the short setting with this strap. I also put a bunny purse charm for the year of bunny.
Sorry I took the picture while my husband is driving, he’s probably rolling his eyes, lol!

09563DFF-7059-4942-A7BF-B76382D66E2B.jpeg

hi everyone, long time PF reader here. This is my first post. I bought a speedy 20 mono when the beige strap came out, but I wasn’t reaching for the bag until I got the adjustable mono strap. It completely transformed how I used the bag. Now it’s my most used purse! Here are some pictures for eye candy. I totally LOVE the short setting with this strap. I also put a bunny purse charm for the year of bunny.
Sorry I took the picture while my husband is driving, he’s probably rolling his eyes, lol!

View attachment 5715169
Welcome! Love your bunny charm. The strap looks really comfortable. I sold the beige strap that came with mine, and use the 16mm mono strap. Such a great bag.

View attachment 5715169
Welcome to tpf! Great bag, and it’s always nice to find that perfect fit. One thing I love about LV is the shoulder straps, chains and rings to hook our own on their bags. Enjoy and tpf is a great place to share all things bags etc :flowers:

Welcome to tpf! Great bag, and it’s always nice to find that perfect fit. One thing I love about LV is the shoulder straps, chains and rings to hook our own on their bags. Enjoy and tpf is a great place to share all things bags etc :flowers:
Totally agree with the changeable straps!!! I wish LV would allow us to change/trade in the straps if we don’t like it.