Speedy Bandouliere 20

I got mine from emailing concierge. They should get back to you with a purchase link, it's only good for an hour I think. Check your spam just in case. I would stick with the email since they said they would do the pre-order. Just reply to that email chain and ask for the link, don't be shy!

I do think at a certain point they stop pre-orders when it gets closer to the release date.

OMG I don't think anyone there wants to help me! I just got a reply from the concierge that they are unable to accept orders for it. I don't understand :sad: I'm practically begging them to take my money and they won't

• Sad
Reactions: MeepMeep67
OMG I don't think anyone there wants to help me! I just got a reply from the concierge that they are unable to accept orders for it. I don't understand :sad: I'm practically begging them to take my money and they won't
Oh no! But someone said you could via email right? Do you have that person’s name? Maybe ask again via email and say “so and so” said you could pre-order.

That’s what’s so frustrating, what happens always depends on the rep you get. I hope it works out!

Oh no! But someone said you could via email right? Do you have that person’s name? Maybe ask again via email and say “so and so” said you could pre-order.

That’s what’s so frustrating, what happens always depends on the rep you get. I hope it works out!
Thanks....in her email there was a direct number, I'm going to try calling her directly and see what happen....the universe does not want me to have this bag though!

So I got the shipped notice yesterday and it says estimated delivery is Oct. 26! Where is this bag coming from that it's going to take so long to reach me! I usually get LV items overnight. I'll await more mod pics from others who get it first. :smile:My order was placed on 10/7 for those still waiting.
Mine says estimated delivery is Oct 25th. I also got my notice yesterday. I usually get something within 1 or 2 days. I'm on the east coast.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Well.....thank you all for your help! With a fourth call I was able to find a CS that would order for me! She was very sweet.....hopefully I can use her again. She did tell me this bag will be limited edition (I thought I saw that question asked in this thread somewhere) and she also said if you don't pre-order it will be basically impossible to get.
Yay! You did it! I knew you would! Thank goodness you found someone willing to help you. Hope you love yours as much as I do.

you look great thank you so much, appreciate you! Lucky gal. It looks perfect! I wondered if the inside of the fuchsia strap is red too, but will know more when it arrives to more TPF members.

Ladies/Gents, please update us on the inside of the fuchsia strap speedy 20, currently believed to be brown.
No, the interior is pink based on a stock image I saw on IG but can't find anymore. And since the other one is red, I think the pic I saw was accurate. But I'll let you know when I get mine.

The pic in this thread of the pink bag is unfortunately from an IG page with alot of fakes. They probably made it brown because they didn't have pics to know the correct interior color.

No, the interior is pink based on a stock image I saw on IG but can't find anymore. And since the other one is red, I think the pic I saw was accurate. But I'll let you know when I get mine.

The pic in this thread of the pink bag is unfortunately from an IG page with alot of fakes. They probably made it brown because they didn't have pics to know the correct interior color.

Thanks for the clarification. The speedy 20 fuschia strap being pink on the inside would make more sense than brown since the speedy 20 beige strap is red on the inside-such a beautiful contrasts , I'm waiting for my fuschia strap speedy 20 . Me loves the pink more than brown. Super excited for you and for OP here!

Last edited:
Reactions: calipursegal
So I got the shipped notice yesterday and it says estimated delivery is Oct. 26! Where is this bag coming from that it's going to take so long to reach me! I usually get LV items overnight. I'll await more mod pics from others who get it first. :smile:My order was placed on 10/7 for those still waiting.
This usually changes once UPS has the package but if it's standard delivery sometimes it takes 2-3 weeks to get to me (I live in Canada so it goes through customs and other warehouse before it gets to me :sad:)