Speedy Bandouliere 20

You can pre-order the bag now in the US. The release date is 10/29, the cost is $1,890. Pretty cray that it costs MORE than the 25 and it has less leather! I ordered it anyway. :lol:

Thank you for the heads up! When I was at the store yesterday, the CA was able to see this on the tablet; however, it was unavailable for preorder. After I saw your post this evening, I contacted the concierge... preorder DONE! :tup:

You can pre-order the bag now in the US. The release date is 10/29, the cost is $1,890. Pretty cray that it costs MORE than the 25 and it has less leather! I ordered it anyway. :lol:
Thank you for the heads up! When I was at the store yesterday, the CA was able to see this on the tablet; however, it was unavailable for preorder. After I saw your post this evening, I contacted the concierge... preorder DONE! :tup:

Thank you both so much!!!Thank you so much for the info. I reallly want this bag, seems like the perfect size for me (The speed nano too small, the 25 a tad too big). Im still worried they can cancel our orders. Does yours still say order submitted? or in order preparation??

Thank you both so much!!!Thank you so much for the info. I reallly want this bag, seems like the perfect size for me (The speed nano too small, the 25 a tad too big). Im still worried they can cancel our orders. Does yours still say order submitted? or in order preparation??

Mine is in submitted status and is pending product availability.

• Thanks
Reactions: MeepMeep67
I was able to get the 20 in leather and pre-order the canvas. I'm not liking the size, it's too small for me, it looks like a toy :sad:. I'm returning the leather one for sure but might keep the canvas since I have nothing else in monogram. The canvas for me says "Pending product availability."

I was able to get the 20 in leather and pre-order the canvas. I'm not liking the size, it's too small for me, it looks like a toy :sad:. I'm returning the leather one for sure but might keep the canvas since I have nothing else in monogram. The canvas for me says "Pending product availability."
oh no. I have not seen one in person, was going off measurements
what does it hold?

oh no. I have not seen one in person, was going off measurements
what does it hold?
It holds a lot I wouldn't worry about capacity. The width is about 4" or more so very generous. I just tried my phone and it was a super easy fit with lots of room to spare. Visually it is very small when holding it, it looks better on the shoulder or crossbody. I've never seen a nano but to me it looked nano. It's spacious enough that I'll likely keep the mono but I just can't pay the leather price for it. It's very well made and has the soft lining.

It holds a lot I wouldn't worry about capacity. The width is about 4" or more so very generous. I just tried my phone and it was a super easy fit with lots of room to spare. Visually it is very small when holding it, it looks better on the shoulder or crossbody. I've never seen a nano but to me it looked nano. It's spacious enough that I'll likely keep the mono but I just can't pay the leather price for it. It's very well made and has the soft lining.
Ok Thank you. I understand what you mean now. I mostly wear crossbody. BC (before covid) my favorite bag was my Black Pochette Metis, so I purchased the Turtledove, but have never used it because Ive downsized what I carry now. So im using all my smaller bags

Reactions: ccbaggirl89