Speedy bag missing "30" stamp under tag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone - I searched this topic on the forum and read some threads with discussions about this, but didn't get a definitive answer. I just purchased a Speedy 30 DE on ebay. It was a reputable seller and I had it authenticated on this forum. However, when I got it today it didn't have the "30" stamped under the "Louis Vuitton Paris" flap. Is this a sign that it is not authentic? I have 2 weeks to return, so want to make sure this is absolutely real before keeping it. Starting to get a bit nervous now...Thanks in advance.

2. I had a 30 that didn't have it underneath but my 25,35 (did) and 40 all clearly do

3. sometimes it is stamped so lightly that it fades away -- my DA Speedy 30 had it when I bought it, now it's gone!!!

4. The stamp fades over time on many bags. Doesn't mean it's fake.

5. I was told stamp could fade also. How old is the bag

6. The bag was made in mid 2012. So not too old, and in overall excellent condition - only light wear to one corner.