Speedy B30 or Metis

anne_antz

O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
Ladies,

What would you chose btw speedy b30 in ebene or Metis monogram. I like the look of speedy B but not into when it fold in the middle when wear cross body/long strap (if you know what I mean). On the other hand, I love Metis but I already have artsy which in my opinion kinda similar. Any suggestion is much appreciated!

I have both the Speedy B30 in mono and the Metis in mono. While I love my speedy the Metis is underrated and one of the best handbags I own. You can detach the vachetta handle and it becomes all weather bag. It also holds a lot without being bulky and lays flat to your side when filled. However, if you're looking for a bag that has the most carrying versatility, then speedy b is the one.

The Metis never really appealed to me, despite it being a hobo, so I vote for the Speedy b. If you don't care for the slouch then you can either use a base shaper (a good one will be slightly smaller than the base of the bag itself and be made of a more flexible material around the edges to prevent damaging the purse over time) or a purse organizer.

If you already have the Artsy then I would get the Speedy just for a different feel, look etc. but if you like hobo bags I would suggest delightful or Portabello! Good luck!!