Speedy B30 base shaper

kemi

May 13, 2015
Hello All,

Sorry if this question has been asked in a thread (tried doing a search but couldn't find anything).

For speedy b30 owners residing in the UK, where can i find a base shaper to support the bottom of my speedy b30?

Thanks alot in advance and apologies once again if this question has been or i'm posting in the wrong thread.

Hello! I just got a speedy 30 and toyed with the idea of a base shaper or a liner. I saw base shapers on eBay which seemed okay. I would wholeheartedly recommend a liner instead, though!! The one I got is made from really lightweight felt and keeps the shape of the whole bag, not only the base. I got mines from Lanillio Liners and can't fault it :smile: it was £30.

Reactions: foxylock
Hello! I just got a speedy 30 and toyed with the idea of a base shaper or a liner. I saw base shapers on eBay which seemed okay. I would wholeheartedly recommend a liner instead, though!! The one I got is made from really lightweight felt and keeps the shape of the whole bag, not only the base. I got mines from Lanillio Liners and can't fault it :smile: it was £30.

Thanks alot for this, will check it out! Quick question does the liner limit the space in the bag?

I agree! The base shaper just makes the bottom stiff but a liner or even a purse organizer helps with the whole bag. I have a zip-top Purse to Go for my Speedy b 35 (also put it in my Totally MM and Speedy b 30) and I really like it. There are a zillion purse organizers out there so I'm sure you can find one that ships to or is in the UK - sorry I'm not much help there. :flowers:

I do not use base shaper in my speedy 30, I read somewhere (most properly here :smile: that the corners could wear off. I have a samorga organizer and it holds the shape of my speedy very well like a base shape.

I agree! The base shaper just makes the bottom stiff but a liner or even a purse organizer helps with the whole bag. I have a zip-top Purse to Go for my Speedy b 35 (also put it in my Totally MM and Speedy b 30) and I really like it. There are a zillion purse organizers out there so I'm sure you can find one that ships to or is in the UK - sorry I'm not much help there. :flowers:

You're a great help Dawn! I can check out all the recommendations and then decide which one would work for me. Thanks alot for responding [emoji8]

I do not use base shaper in my speedy 30, I read somewhere (most properly here :smile: that the corners could wear off. I have a samorga organizer and it holds the shape of my speedy very well like a base shape.

Thank you Yuki85, will definitely check it out [emoji8]

I know several girls said that their SAs told them not to use base shapers - only organizers - because it will ruin the bag at the corners from inside.. idk, I just bought samorga and carry it from time to time :smile:

I have a base shaper in both of my speedy 35 but use size 30 organizer. My speedy in DE Inhave used for 2 years with the base shaper and the bag is in pristine condition, no signs of wear in the corners. It's too early to tell in my speedy mono, only had the bag for a few weeks. I don't knock into walls or find myself in situations where I knock into walls or am in confined spaces so I can't relate to those concerns. I ordered my base shapers from eBay and organizers from Amazon.

I am in the UK and recommend both Samorga liners (based in Korea) and Lanillio liners. I do think the Samorga ones are slightly better but I ordered one from them a month ago and I am still waiting. Gemma is lovely at Lanillio and ships very quickly. You would have your liner in a few days.

I know several girls said that their SAs told them not to use base shapers - only organizers - because it will ruin the bag at the corners from inside.. idk, I just bought samorga and carry it from time to time :smile:

Thank you. Seems the general consensus is organizers over base shapers [emoji4]

I have a base shaper in both of my speedy 35 but use size 30 organizer. My speedy in DE Inhave used for 2 years with the base shaper and the bag is in pristine condition, no signs of wear in the corners. It's too early to tell in my speedy mono, only had the bag for a few weeks. I don't knock into walls or find myself in situations where I knock into walls or am in confined spaces so I can't relate to those concerns. I ordered my base shapers from eBay and organizers from Amazon.

Thank you [emoji4]

I am in the UK and recommend both Samorga liners (based in Korea) and Lanillio liners. I do think the Samorga ones are slightly better but I ordered one from them a month ago and I am still waiting. Gemma is lovely at Lanillio and ships very quickly. You would have your liner in a few days.

Thanks alot [emoji106]