Speedy B30 base shaper

I have both a base shaper and two organizers. The base shaper is inside my speedy 40 (which I hardly use) and it gives the bag just enough of a shape. I bought one that is not too rigid from a seller called ace of base shapers I believe, but I think they are not active right now.

I have a samorga in my 30 and recently I tried out an organizer from a seller in Turkey for my 35 and it works great too (senamon on Etsy and Amazon). Now that I have used an organizer I kind of wish all my bags had them as it makes finding stuff so much easier.

I have both a base shaper and two organizers. The base shaper is inside my speedy 40 (which I hardly use) and it gives the bag just enough of a shape. I bought one that is not too rigid from a seller called ace of base shapers I believe, but I think they are not active right now.

I have a samorga in my 30 and recently I tried out an organizer from a seller in Turkey for my 35 and it works great too (senamon on Etsy and Amazon). Now that I have used an organizer I kind of wish all my bags had them as it makes finding stuff so much easier.

Thanks alot [emoji106]