Speedy B25 in DE or Epi, or Pochette Metis?

Thank you everyone for your extremely helpful advice!! I wish I could just get them all!

I think I'm going to hold off on the epi speedy. It looks really nice hand carried but I definitely need a crossbody and don't want to be bumping into people with it.

I'm starting to think the DE speedy would be perfect. I have a regular speedy 35 in DE so it's a little redundant but I still like it.

The regular mono metis doesn't stand out enough for how I dress but it seems like a nice classy bag.

I went to see the infrarouge metis today. It's definitely a bold bag. It seems to fit my style well. Out of all my shoes, I probably have at least 20+ pairs of sneakers and even some Louboutins that'll work nicely with this one. I'm terrified about the quality issues though.

View attachment 3597250

The SA that initially helped me wasn't there today so I'm going to go back tomorrow and hopefully bring something home!

Honestly, I don't think you'd be doubling up on a DE Speedy B 25 having a classic DE Speedy 35, because those are completely different styles and bags. However, with those informations about your style, I'd say get the infrarouge and if there are any problems with quality, just exchange it for something else. I'm sure not EVERY infrarouge bag has those issues. Good luck!

I think you should get Speedy B 25 in DE now.

As a second bag I think you should get PM in infrarouge (if quality issues are fine).

Post pics when you have decided! :smile:

After a lot of back and forth, and a long gaze into my closet, I decided to get the Infrarouge Metis. It has just the right amount of "edge" for me and it's my favorite color.
IMG_1487040818.315746.jpg

I'm a little afraid of the quality issues but I couldn't stop thinking about this bag. So far, I haven't seen any problems. Fingers crossed I won't have any.

The Speedy B25 in DE is more functional, but I know it'll be there in a few weeks when I go back. So that one is next on my list, I think.

After a lot of back and forth, and a long gaze into my closet, I decided to get the Infrarouge Metis. It has just the right amount of "edge" for me and it's my favorite color.
View attachment 3605054

I'm a little afraid of the quality issues but I couldn't stop thinking about this bag. So far, I haven't seen any problems. Fingers crossed I won't have any.

The Speedy B25 in DE is more functional, but I know it'll be there in a few weeks when I go back. So that one is next on my list, I think.
Congrats! it is soo gorgeous!