Speedy b wrinkles

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all

How long usually does it take for the wrinkles to come out of the speedy? I have stuffed it full of cotton towels and put it back in the dust bag but it's only been 2 days. Any other suggestions as well would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2. A while- I've been using mind for two months and I can still see them- they are substantially Better though

3. Oh wow! I was hoping like a week lol. Guess not. Do you think it would be better for me to use it to help with the wrinkles or better if I leave it stuffed on the shelf. I don't know if I have the will power to leave it stuffed lol

4. It's better to use it. The folds come out much faster. Also they come out faster when it's warm in my experience.

5. Thank you!

6. +1 and I'm glad to hear about warm temperatures- it's finally going to be warm here so hopefully my bag with de wrinkle itself soon!

7. A warm hair dryer on it, (when stuffed) can get creases out. Not hot.