Speedy B woes.

tokyofro

Dec 6, 2015
Speedys are my favorite. I have 2 Speedy Bs, and they are my perfect bag EXCEPT...

...I may have a bald spot from wearing it crossbody. The strap eats my hair. I don't know how it even finds its way into the buckles and around the strap. It must be the same phenomenon that makes corded things like headphones become tangled, even when neatly wound up.

I guess this is proof that there is no perfect love :P

Has anyone else suffered by the hand(les) of their bag? Tell me your story of tough love.

Or, more importantly, has anyone experienced this, and found a clever solution?

Speedys are my favorite. I have 2 Speedy Bs, and they are my perfect bag EXCEPT...

...I may have a bald spot from wearing it crossbody. The strap eats my hair. I don't know how it even finds its way into the buckles and around the strap. It must be the same phenomenon that makes corded things like headphones become tangled, even when neatly wound up.

I guess this is proof that there is no perfect love :P

Has anyone else suffered by the hand(les) of their bag? Tell me your story of tough love.

Or, more importantly, has anyone experienced this, and found a clever solution?

I turn my handle the other way. I mean, the middle buckle should be in front, that way it doesn't tangle with your hair :smile: that's how I carry my speedy b

hahaha that's so cute..."suffer by the hand(les).." i have a love and hate relationship with any bag that have double straps. don't know if it bc of my boney shoulder, but one strap tend to always falls off. Doesn't matter if its my long champ l pilage or my LV westminster GM. i tried overlapping them and it still does it. i need to learn to love hand held bags, might be troublesome.

hahaha that's so cute..."suffer by the hand(les).." i have a love and hate relationship with any bag that have double straps. don't know if it bc of my boney shoulder, but one strap tend to always falls off. Doesn't matter if its my long champ l pilage or my LV westminster GM. i tried overlapping them and it still does it. i need to learn to love hand held bags, might be troublesome.

Aww. I hate it when that happens! Though, I could have sworn that I've seen some bags (not necessarily LV) that have a sort of.. detachable snap that holds the straps together. I wonder if that would help, or if the whole thing would fall off the shoulder?

Aww. I hate it when that happens! Though, I could have sworn that I've seen some bags (not necessarily LV) that have a sort of.. detachable snap that holds the straps together. I wonder if that would help, or if the whole thing would fall off the shoulder?

haha good idea! maybe i should tight them together with my hair tie. ill come back and update.