Speedy b vs regular speedy

I never had a Speedy, but I do have the Speedy B. I love carrying it cross body, and for more formal occasions I just detach the strap and carry the Speedy.

Even though paying an extra $300 seems like a lot for a strap, it makes the bag SO MUCH MORE functional. Definitely recommend it.

Hi there. I only have the Speedy B, but I'm glad I spent the extra $$ for it. I like having the options of shoulder and crossbody carry. If you plan to purchase one as your daily bag, deinitely go for the Speedy B. If you only plan to use it occasionally, say out for brunch with your friends, you could get by with the regular Speedy. Hope this helps.:smile:yo

For those of you that sold your regular speedy and got the speedy b.....any regrets? Thanks :smile:
I have two regular speedys. One I bought myself, the other from a relative. I love them both because of their "age differences". But I wouldn't trade them for a new speedy B. I understand the need for versatility sometimes (straps and all), but for versatility, I might just carry another styled LV bag.

I didn't sell a regular speedy to buy a speedy b.
I have a regular speedy 25 (ebene) then afterwards bought the mono speedy b 30.
It is one of my best purchases ever, I love that the bag is versatile, and the strap is certainly very useful when I get tired of having the speedy at the crook of my arm.
Now I am thinking of getting an ebene speedy b 30 for rainy days.
Hope that helps :smile:

hi there. I only have the speedy b, but i'm glad i spent the extra $$ for it. I like having the options of shoulder and crossbody carry. If you plan to purchase one as your daily bag, deinitely go for the speedy b. If you only plan to use it occasionally, say out for brunch with your friends, you could get by with the regular speedy. Hope this helps.:smile:yo

+1

I sold both my mono and damier regular speedies for speedy b. As much as I love the regular speedy they were sitting unused. Too expensive for decorations! Speedy b is hands down one of the best bags ever! No regrets

I never had a Speedy, but I do have the Speedy B. I love carrying it cross body, and for more formal occasions I just detach the strap and carry the Speedy.

Even though paying an extra $300 seems like a lot for a strap, it makes the bag SO MUCH MORE functional. Definitely recommend it.

+ 1

am glad i bought speedy b too! the strap is so useful!

Hi

What do you all think of the speedy b in Mono Idylle? In terms of maintenance?

Any thoughts appreciated :smile:

personally i think it's a very pretty bag but it seems to have its issues. i recently read about its fading issue if you expose it to too much sunlight. previously, i read the cloth material wears off easily too, some fraying issues etc

but i guess if you are the type who baby things, it should be ok especially if it's not a daily bag for you.

1 major plus point: i hardly see anyone carrying it. once i saw a girl who did, i couldn't keep my eyes off her bag. was trying to stare at her bag discreetly :P
it's a pretty bag! but am not one who baby bags so it's a pass for me.

About a month ago I got another Speedy and I was thinking about Speedy B instead. In the store I realised that I do not like it at all. I prefer other designs for a crossbody bag and I do not like the way it looks without a strap. I also realised that I see a Speedy like a handheld bag only (it looked kind of weird hanging on a strap). And that is why I did not purchassed it. Now I have two Speedies and I am very happy about it :smile: Regular Speedy is such a classic bag.

But I do like Speedy B on other ladies. So you have to decide what works for you. Good luck deciding!