Speedy B strap clasp broke!

simple_chic

Jun 9, 2015
Hi everyone! Today I was getting into my car and noticed the clip on my speedy bandouliere strap had broken. The clasp was detached and my boyfriend was able to find the clip in the parking lot but not the little pin that holds it together. I'm thinking of going into LV next weekend to see if I can get this repaired. Has anyone ever had a similar situation and can share the outcome? Thanks so much in advance. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459722179.283753.jpg

Hi everyone! Today I was getting into my car and noticed the clip on my speedy bandouliere strap had broken. The clasp was detached and my boyfriend was able to find the clip in the parking lot but not the little pin that holds it together. I'm thinking of going into LV next weekend to see if I can get this repaired. Has anyone ever had a similar situation and can share the outcome? Thanks so much in advance. View attachment 3319562

Ouch! Sorry this happened. No haven't happened to me on any of my clasps. I'm sure they will replace it for you!!❤️ Definitely take it in:smile: sorry it happened! Everything will be a ok!

Ouch! Sorry this happened. No haven't happened to me on any of my clasps. I'm sure they will replace it for you!![emoji173]️ Definitely take it in:smile: sorry it happened! Everything will be a ok!

Thank you for the advice :smile: I'm thinking it should be an easy fix. This bag is less than a year old too so I'm hoping I won't encounter any trouble.

Thank you for the advice :smile: I'm thinking it should be an easy fix. This bag is less than a year old too so I'm hoping I won't encounter any trouble.

No, and I also don't think you will have to wait 4-6 weeks! (Mine is in repair now for new handles. 6 months old) They might be able to replace it in a Maison! Not sure! Or just order you a new strap! Either way, I'm with you all the way! Did you get caught or did it just snap? Either way they will fix :smile:)

No, and I also don't think you will have to wait 4-6 weeks! (Mine is in repair now for new handles. 6 months old) They might be able to replace it in a Maison! Not sure! Or just order you a new strap! Either way, I'm with you all the way! Did you get caught or did it just snap? Either way they will fix :smile:)

I honestly don't know what happened! I don't remember it getting caught on anything. I remember going into Target and it being fine but when I got into my car I noticed it. Apparently the strap was still working without the clasp! Lol. I hope they can just order me a new strap as you said because in the past the pin on the clasp was loose but I was able to push it back into place.

I honestly don't know what happened! I don't remember it getting caught on anything. I remember going into Target and it being fine but when I got into my car I noticed it. Apparently the strap was still working without the clasp! Lol. I hope they can just order me a new strap as you said because in the past the pin on the clasp was loose but I was able to push it back into place.

Keep us posted:smile:) good luck and sorry again it happened to you!

Update:

I took the strap in and the SA ordered me a new strap free of charge as a spare part. They told me it would take about 1-3 weeks to arrive and would call me to come pick it up when it arrives. I'm glad everything was relatively hassle-free!

I also saw the delightful in azur with the rose ballerine interior-- it was gorgeous!

Update:

I took the strap in and the SA ordered me a new strap free of charge as a spare part. They told me it would take about 1-3 weeks to arrive and would call me to come pick it up when it arrives. I'm glad everything was relatively hassle-free!

I also saw the delightful in azur with the rose ballerine interior-- it was gorgeous!

Yaaaaaay!!! Happy it worked out and they ordered you a new strap!!! Phewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Enjoy your "new" bag!!! Thanks for update!