Speedy B stitching coming undone...normal?

usmcwifey

Mar 12, 2012
Hello!

I've had the speedy b de 30 for about 2 months now, while I do switch my bags out it has still gotten a fair amount of good use. I noticed today while I was getting into my car that the corner of the opening, the sticking was coming undone. It's quite noticeable and I don't think for the bag being this new it should be this way. It is a minor thing but now that I've seen it, I cannot seem to get over it. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I complain/have it fixed? I just don't want all the stitching to start coming undone :/ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391803524.256625.jpg

The title didn't even sound normal- the picture is no less abnormal. Definitely take it in!!! Sorry to hear you have to go through the troubles, but I absolutely think it's better to have it looked at before it gets worse! Gl!

Thanks everyone.... It doesn't seem normal to me either and unfortunately this seems to be a trend now with their bags or at least the ones I'm getting....I had to swap out my totally last year because the stitching on the handles was soooooo poorly done that it looked cheap and fake.... :sigh:

The title didn't even sound normal- the picture is no less abnormal. Definitely take it in!!! Sorry to hear you have to go through the troubles, but I absolutely think it's better to have it looked at before it gets worse! Gl!

+1

Op if take it to the store. I've had some back stitching pop up in smaller pieces, and just trimmed it shorter, but I wasn't worried about it. If you're worried, for sure take it in!