Speedy b, Reggia or Marylebone?

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
Which of the above would you go for if you were after a great weekend bag? At the weekend I'm only carrying:

French Wallet
Reading glasses
Sunglasses
Mini umbrella
Phone
Keys
Mini pochette
Water bottle

I had the Totally PM but returned as I found it too small for the above. I tried the Neverfull PM and MM, but the style just doesn't work for me.

I don't like cross body, so it needs to be able to be carried on the shoulder and I'm not keen on Monogram.

All thoughts and suggestions welcome!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I really like my Marylebone pm, the size is in between Neverfull pm and mm. I saw the Reggia today, it looks quite roomy and is bigger than Totally pm. I think Reggia would make a good shoulder de weekend bag for you.

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
I really like my Marylebone pm, the size is in between Neverfull pm and mm. I saw the Reggia today, it looks quite roomy and is bigger than Totally pm. I think Reggia would make a good shoulder de weekend bag for you.

How do you find the straps on the Marylebone? I was worried that they were quite thin and would be uncomfortable?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I would go with the Reggia or Marylebone. I thought the Marylebone straps were very comfortable after it breaks in but the Reggia strap is great from the start. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go for the Reggia but both are great options.

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
I would go with the Reggia or Marylebone. I thought the Marylebone straps were very comfortable after it breaks in but the Reggia strap is great from the start. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go for the Reggia but both are great options.

I'm just a bit worried that the Reggia will be too big. Do you happen to know the wxhxd?

I also have to be patient and wAit for it as it won't be released here until August...sigh!

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I bought the Marylebone pm in March so I have worn it with a coat and jacket initially. I think all de straps are a bit stiff when new, but eventually become more comfortable. I do not find the straps uncomfortable in summer clothes. However I don't really wear sleeveless.

I had the Speedy b30 but sold it recently. I found it bulky looking on the shoulder and awkward when wearing cross body. I liked how it looked handheld with strap hanging but this is not always easy when you have other bags, umbrella, etc. i realised I preferred the Neverfull mm de and Marylebone pm over the Speedy b 30, they are easier to carry and use. Those two are enough damier ebene for me now!

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
I bought the Marylebone pm in March so I have worn it with a coat and jacket initially. I think all de straps are a bit stiff when new, but eventually become more comfortable. I do not find the straps uncomfortable in summer clothes. However I don't really wear sleeveless.

I had the Speedy b30 but sold it recently. I found it bulky looking on the shoulder and awkward when wearing cross body. I liked how it looked handheld with strap hanging but this is not always easy when you have other bags, umbrella, etc. i realised I preferred the Neverfull mm de and Marylebone pm over the Speedy b 30, they are easier to carry and use. Those two are enough damier ebene for me now!

I tried the PM on and quite liked the style but when I felt the canvas it felt rougher and thinner than the Neverfull. Did you find this, or did I just try a weird one?! 😀

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I tried the PM on and quite liked the style but when I felt the canvas it felt rougher and thinner than the Neverfull. Did you find this, or did I just try a weird one?! 😀
I find the canvas thicker and softer than the Neverfull. Marylebone looks and feels much more luxurious than the Neverfull. Yep, I think you tried on a weird one!:smile:

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
I find the canvas thicker and softer than the Neverfull. Marylebone looks and feels much more luxurious than the Neverfull. Yep, I think you tried on a weird one!:smile:

Lol! It was the only one they had in store and it took them ages to find it! I thought it looked much smarter than the Neverfull. I'll need to try another to see what it is like and see if I can deal with the thin straps

sweetart

♥
May 17, 2008
Not a fan of the Reggie but I love my marylebone GM! I don't find the straps to be an issue.

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
That's a hard one ! I have the speedy B 35 and I love it .. Its big , light and can be worn crossbody ect ! All around a great bag.. I just bought the Reggia and love it ! Its light and the red inside is so beautiful and soft.. These two are my favorite bags at the moment ..if I had to choose one I guess I would buy the speedy B just because it can be worn three ways .

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Marylebone or the Reggia would be a great choice!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum