SPEEDY B OWNERS: Is it too bulky to wear with strap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkdiamonds

Nov 2, 2011
I was going to buy my first LV bag on Saturday but the 2 bags they had , the zipper was not smooth. I have Dooneys and they have feet and great zippers, well made bags. For over 1k, I expect it to be BETTER than Dooney, but it wasn't.

I still might get the bag though. At first I thought of the speedy B, but when i tried it on cross body it was bulky and a little awkward. From the shoulder strap, it too was bulky.

Then I tried to put the handles over my wrist (I had a fleece jacket on, not even a coat) and it WOULD NOT go over ! I got to say, it was kind of annoying, especially when I 'm quickly moving and doing etc.

Please tell me about your experience with this bag. I would appreciate it, to help me make my decision and spend the money.

I was going to buy my first LV bag on Saturday but the 2 bags they had , the zipper was not smooth. I have Dooneys and they have feet and great zippers, well made bags. For over 1k, I expect it to be BETTER than Dooney, but it wasn't.

I still might get the bag though. At first I thought of the speedy B, but when i tried it on cross body it was bulky and a little awkward. From the shoulder strap, it too was bulky.

Then I tried to put the handles over my wrist (I had a fleece jacket on, not even a coat) and it WOULD NOT go over ! I got to say, it was kind of annoying, especially when I 'm quickly moving and doing etc.

Please tell me about your experience with this bag. I would appreciate it, to help me make my decision and spend the money.

This bag is awesome with all the options you have regarding that adjustable strap. I have a very nice Bal and Chanel collection and the Speedy B is my first LV handbag purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.