Speedy B owners, comfort?????

AllisonFaith

Dec 27, 2012
Hey! Speedy B owners, honestly, is it comfy to wear on your shoulder and crossbody style? The fact that it can be worn crossbody is the main reason why I am into the bag to begin with. I would've already gone ahead and gotten a Delightful MM, but now i'm eyeing Speedy B.

Would love to hear about the comfort factor, anyone :smile: TIA!

Jul 1, 2006
New Jersey
I have the 35 and I LOVE it!! I wear it on my arm, on my shoulder and cross body. It is super comfortable all ways and rests nicely on my hip when I wear it cross body.

crescent star

imgettingaddicted
Nov 27, 2012
AllisonFaith said:
Hey! Speedy B owners, honestly, is it comfy to wear on your shoulder and crossbody style? The fact that it can be worn crossbody is the main reason why I am into the bag to begin with. I would've already gone ahead and gotten a Delightful MM, but now i'm eyeing Speedy B.

Would love to hear about the comfort factor, anyone :smile: TIA!
I have both the speedy b 30 and delightful pm. I love them equally as they're both very comfortable purses to carry. The strap of the delightful imo is more comfortable and rests on the shoulder really well. The speedy b oth is more versatile as it can be carried by hand, arm and shoulder. I often use just 2 straps on my speedy b as a shoulder bag. After a few weeks of use, it softened and molded properly on my body.

I use the delightful when i am out for the whole day and sometimes switch it with my speedy b when i go out at night. Either way, you couldn't possibly go wrong with these two purses 😉

Nov 24, 2010
MA
I have the Speedy B 25 and I love it!! Depending on what I need it for I wear it shoulder and crossbody. It is very comfy. Mine is about a year and a half old now so it has molded well to my body when I wear it crossbody. I do not wear it with a shaper.

Let us know what you decide.

Mar 14, 2012
I found it bulky when wore it crossbody and the buckle was hurting my back.
But most of the ones who own it love it...

Kaskade

Oct 28, 2012
I have the speedy b 30 and if i put a lot of things in my bag, the strap (and the buckle to adjust the strap) digs into my shoulder