Speedy B or Noe?

noe. I use mine a lot in the summer. I really wanted to like the speedy b when it came out, but it just wasn't "me" when I tried it on. I tried the DE and the Empriente. Looks great on others though.

Get both. At least that is my plan. I have a speedy B and I love it soooo much but I will get a noe sometime in the future. But there's no placket or what so ever inside, can we even get an organizer for this cylinder shape? I'm wondering.

The Noé is so pretty. You can even change up the look by adding different bandeaus through the drawstring area. So adorable. It's truly a classic piece, between the two I would definitely pick the Noé!

But they say that speedy 30 B DE has some quality issues.. I mean the DE itself. Now i'm confused.

Not all of them. Just inspect the bag very carefully.
I just had mine a week ago, and its perfect, no quality issues. But mine was a fifth one - I checked four before ,on two different shops.

( if you have a shop near you )

I have a Vintage petit Noe and it is my "go-to" bag. It is from 89. I purchased it in 2005 and it was in MINT condition. I think the woman purchased it in Vegas and used it for 6 months and put it in the closet for 15 years. I paid 300 and I never worry about it. I always get compliments on it. It is a diamond in the rough and I love her.

I have a Vintage petit Noe and it is my "go-to" bag. It is from 89. I purchased it in 2005 and it was in MINT condition. I think the woman purchased it in Vegas and used it for 6 months and put it in the closet for 15 years. I paid 300 and I never worry about it. I always get compliments on it. It is a diamond in the rough and I love her.

I would love to see a photo!!

OT: I like the look of the noé :smile:

Congratulations! Can you please include a photo? Thank you! :smile:

I don't know if you can see the vachette very well. I added a picture of the side. I have never seen the Malletier stamp before. She is US born and bred, but that doesn't bother me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 196