Speedy B, or Favorite MM....hmmmmm

AllisonFaith

Dec 27, 2012
First I wanted Totally MM in Azur, then went to Delightful because I thought it was a bit more casual fun, then to the Speedy B in DE, and last night while on here I discovered that I may want a Favorite MM! I thought I wanted big, but now smaller looks appealing. At first I wanted big because I'm a mom who just throws anything in my bag, but I'm out of the bottle and diaper phase and thinking maybe something for myself that is smaller?

Crossbody is definitely something that appeals to me too! Now i'm between Speedy B and Favorite MM!

Anyone have both? Or have anymore opinions on Favorite, i keep looking through for more info as to how it wears, but not as much as I'd like since it's newer. i did find 1 youtube video to help. Would love any other opinions!

Ok, I have both. I must say I love Favorite MM more. But they are so different, it depends on what are you going to use your bag for.

Well, I moved on from the bigger bags because I want something I can go out with in the evening too. I thought both bags can go either way? And they are both timeless looking to me. Does the magnet closer on the Favorite stay well?

AllisonFaith said:
First I wanted Totally MM in Azur, then went to Delightful because I thought it was a bit more casual fun, then to the Speedy B in DE, and last night while on here I discovered that I may want a Favorite MM! I thought I wanted big, but now smaller looks appealing. At first I wanted big because I'm a mom who just throws anything in my bag, but I'm out of the bottle and diaper phase and thinking maybe something for myself that is smaller?

Crossbody is definitely something that appeals to me too! Now i'm between Speedy B and Favorite MM!

Anyone have both? Or have anymore opinions on Favorite, i keep looking through for more info as to how it wears, but not as much as I'd like since it's newer. i did find 1 youtube video to help. Would love any other opinions!

Depends how much you carry and what you carry. If u just carry a small wallet keys favorite would be the way to go,
If you carry the above and cosmetics, card cases, cameras, ipad or anything to this a Speesy would be the way to go. An favorite MM does have a chain like eva and both bags IMHO can both be dressed up and down

AllisonFaith said:
Well, I moved on from the bigger bags because I want something I can go out with in the evening too. I thought both bags can go either way? And they are both timeless looking to me. Does the magnet closer on the Favorite stay well?

The favourit is perfect for evening out, much more elegant than speedyB. I just got speedyB today but I haven't got the same feeling as when I got Favourite MM. The magnetic stay well but I only have iphone, some card and lipstick, key inside. I plan to use speedyb for daily to work only.

nessie805 said:
Depends how much you carry and what you carry. If u just carry a small wallet keys favorite would be the way to go,
If you carry the above and cosmetics, card cases, cameras, ipad or anything to this a Speesy would be the way to go. An favorite MM does have a chain like eva and both bags IMHO can both be dressed up and down

Favourite has chain, Lovely bag!

Attachments

• image-1824217028.jpg
    image-1824217028.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 1,466
Both choices are great! Between the 2, I only have the Favorite MM and I LOVE IT! But now that I've fulfilled that craving, I'm thinking about getting a Speedy. After allllllll these years from holding out on getting a Speedy, I'm really considering getting one now! Sorry, I don't think that was very helpful, but just wanted to share my love of the Favorite :heart:

I am going to have my Favorite MM video review up on YouTube in an hour :biggrin: My YouTube channel is in my signature below.