Speedy B in new DE trim?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm loving the new DE leather trim. Do you think they'll make a speedy b in this trim given all the glazing issues?

2. I don't understand your question sorry. The damier ebene speedy is already available? If that's what you mean lol sorry if I've mis read that!

3. Any pics?

4. Oh, is there a new one?! Is that what you mean lol? If so, post pics :smile: I'd love to see!

5. Ha! No- some new DE pieces have a chocolate brown leather trim. Do you think they will make a DE speedy with this dark brown leather. Imagine the leather on the ascot and Belmont on a speedy B.

6. The Nomade trim? I wouldn't think so. It scratches easily and wouldn't that drive the price of the speedy b up?

7. I don't think they will any time soon

8. I truly wish they made the mono with DE leather.

9. I really wish they would make a monogram speedy with treated leather in hot pink or blue like they did with Neverfull last summer.

10. I think she means the Nomad leather trim/handles. I was looking at the Belmont, but I heard about it getting "old and scratched" quickly, so I didn't get it. I like the traditional DE treated trim that is tough and can take abuse.