Speedy B ... in Empriente!

Not the Speedy B, but I’m planning on buying the Nano that’s being released tomorrow in black empreinte leather; it’s just SOOO cute! :loveeyes: I’m a mini bag person so if they ever released the Nano in that gorgeous cognac I think I would need that one, too.

I think finding it on the preloved market will be your best bet at this point — good luck! One thing I’ve learned … if you’re patient, even the most elusive of items will eventually pop up on the preloved market in the condition you’re looking for (don’t settle!), sometimes you just have to give it time. :heart:

I LVoe this speedy b 25 in empreinte but I've seen/heard that a lot of times the sides slouch or cave in after a couple months (e.g. Chase Amie mentioned this in one of her videos - even when she had a bag organizer in it - and I've seen it on IG, where the corners caved in after only a couple months). Can anyone tell me about their experience with this? TIA!

I LVoe this speedy b 25 in empreinte but I've seen/heard that a lot of times the sides slouch or cave in after a couple months (e.g. Chase Amie mentioned this in one of her videos - even when she had a bag organizer in it - and I've seen it on IG, where the corners caved in after only a couple months). Can anyone tell me about their experience with this? TIA!
I’ve had my black one for almost 6 months now and I use this bag almost every week. I actually love the slouchy look so I feel like I wouldn't mind but I haven’t notice the corners or the sides caving in so far! It still looks brand new with my heavy use. I use a samorga insert but the 1.2mm one to protect the interior so I know that’s not helping with keeping the shape :smile:

I’ve had my black one for almost 6 months now and I use this bag almost every week. I actually love the slouchy look so I feel like I wouldn't mind but I haven’t notice the corners or the sides caving in so far! It still looks brand new with my heavy use. I use a samorga insert but the 1.2mm one to protect the interior so I know that’s not helping with keeping the shape :smile:
good to know. thanks so much - that makes me feel much better!! :smile: