Speedy B Help with an iPad

jen7xx

Apr 19, 2014
My DH and I are thinking about getting an iPad. It's between the iPad Air and the iPad Mini. My dilemma is that I don't know if the air would fit into my Speedy B 25. Will the iPad Air fit or should I get the mini instead?

I can only guess, but from what I remember I think you can squeeze in the Air. The bag is 25 cm long so you can find out the length of the Air by centimeters to check. I'm sure people here who have it can answer better, sorry! But just wanted to say that there's a significant difference between the iPad Air and Mini in terms of weight and viewable screen size, etc. Are you only deciding this based on whether it fits in the 25?

Good luck!

My DH and I are thinking about getting an iPad. It's between the iPad Air and the iPad Mini. My dilemma is that I don't know if the air would fit into my Speedy B 25. Will the iPad Air fit or should I get the mini instead?

I am having issue try to fit my ipad into Azur speedy 25. The opening is not wide enough and I kind of have to keep changing angle to squeeze it in. I end up buying another ipad mini just to be able to fit into my 25 and 30 easily. Also the shape looks horrible in speedy 25 after you squeeze in an ipad.

The 25 is the only LV I have that I can't fit my Ipad Air into.
I did try n I did manage to get it in but it was a struggle to get it out.
But no problem in the 30.

Here is a pic of my Ipad Air in my Speedy B 30.

Attachments

• 1412043705938.jpg
    1412043705938.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 965
I carry my iPad mini in my Speedy B 30. FYI though...for me, iPad mini with a Emilie wallet, a small cosmetic case, the base shaper, some keys plus the weight of the strap and bag...it starts to get heavy.

I can only guess, but from what I remember I think you can squeeze in the Air. The bag is 25 cm long so you can find out the length of the Air by centimeters to check. I'm sure people here who have it can answer better, sorry! But just wanted to say that there's a significant difference between the iPad Air and Mini in terms of weight and viewable screen size, etc. Are you only deciding this based on whether it fits in the 25?

Good luck!

No, I was just curious if they would fit. We are leaning towards the Mini but aren't 100% sure yet.

The 25 is the only LV I have that I can't fit my Ipad Air into.
I did try n I did manage to get it in but it was a struggle to get it out.
But no problem in the 30.

Here is a pic of my Ipad Air in my Speedy B 30.

Thank you so much for posting a pic! Love your pink ipad case/cover.. if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it?

I remember someone was using ipad as a base shaper :smile:
But not sure if in speedy 25 or 30. I saw it in the What´s in your LV thread...
Love the pink case too

I do not have a Speedy 25 so I cannot tell you if iPad Air fits or not. I just want to recommend the iPad mini. The size makes it so portable and fun to use. I love it. Good luck deciding:smile:

Thank you so much for posting a pic! Love your pink ipad case/cover.. if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it?

I bought it at 1 of the authorised Apple reseller stores here in Malaysia. But they do sell it online worldwide too.
Its name stated is 'Cherry Red'..but it is actually a bright pink.The same pink as my Pink Pallas!

Here's the name of the item.
Here is my ipad in my Pink Pallas..a perfectttt match!😍

Attachments

• 1412566337426.jpg
    1412566337426.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 679
  • 1412566378908.jpg
    1412566378908.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 703

I did comparison pictures of the Ipad Air and Ipad mini in my Mono Speedy B 25.
Definitely go with the Mini. The Ipad

Attachments

• 1412567731768.jpg
    1412567731768.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 700
  • 1412567754160.jpg
    1412567754160.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 810