Speedy b de in 25 or 30

I say B25. I got mine about 2 weeks ago. Haven't stopped using it yet!! Love it!!
Good luck on your decision!! 😁
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407108965.158714.jpg
By the way, I'm (almost) 5'7 and about 150 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I'm thinking of getting this bag for the fall. I'm 5 foot so debating on sizes. I carry a neverfull mm currently but don't need half the stuff in it all the time. I'm also pregnant due in February so not sure if the size would matter on that. I'm going to use a diaper bag at first but I guess maybe sometimes use my purse instead? What size would you guys recommend?
25B + 1! I am also 5'. It looks cute on me and is very functional. 25 holds a lot, almost as much as a Balenciaga City. When it is full it gets kind of heavy and you will start feeling pressure on your shoulder. I honestly can't imagine wearing a fully loaded 30 on the shoulder without any discomfort. Then that defeats the purpose of getting a 30B.

Vote for b25! I sold my b30, too bulky and lose its shape, I just didnt use it. I am 5'3 and petite.
i am planning to buy b25 or alma bb.

You will definitely need to "chase" your little one when he/she is 1year old+++, speedy b25 will works for you much better, you can run faster to chase your little one and not too bulky as crossbody bag. I bet you will wear it crossbody a lot with a toddler. Good Luck deciding. ♥♥♥♥

25 B is ideal for me, 5'3" and 48 kg, always on the move and in need to carry with me everything but the kitchen sink. Try it out at a LV boutique with all your everyday stuff!

Vote for B 25! I'm 5'4", a bit curvy and have the B 30. Even with a Divide and Conquer purse organizer (w/ stiff bottom) -- it doesn't sag, but it still loses it's shape. The ends where the purse straps are, bend inwards and it drives me nuts. Also, the sides of the bag where the handles are, curve inwards. I guess I'm one of the few that prefer the puffier shape and not deflated. I never carried it as a cross body because I felt that didn't look right on me either... seemed too big and looked odd. :shrug: Meh... Winded up selling mine on Tradesy yesterday, so on the prowl for a new LV bag. I want something with more structure... *stares at Empreinte Montaigne GM* ;)