Speedy B Azur

nicdrinn

Jul 30, 2012
So I am truly excited about this release (not exactly sure when that is lol) but I'm worried about all the "issues" that Speedy B Ebene had, such as the gap on the zipper and the different colored hardware, and wether the Azur will come with those issues too.

I know that no matter what I will love my bag just as I love my other bags but it sucks that I have to wonder these things even before the bag has even been announced. I did see a pic of it under the 2013 releases here on the forum. And also I apologize if this has already been discussed. But anyway, anyone else excited?!?!?! AND does anyone actually around the time it might be released?!?! HA you can kinda tell I'm obsessed!

I think its a march/april release. I seen all the new Azur and love but not sure if it will get any love i noticed the Figheri didnt get awhole either and vanished as quick as it came and with gms and circulation of our beloved favorites vanishing and getting discontinued i also have to wonder.
With that being said. I am also excited for this Speedy and its Awesome makes me want another Speedy but ya girl is on a major :banned: lol

The real question is what are the New DE Bags schedualed o come out. Tere hasnt been any spy pics of them and its seems to be a tight lipped so although i am excited about this. I wanna know whats going on with the Ebene..

nessie805 said:
I think its a march/april release. I seen all the new Azur and love but not sure if it will get any love i noticed the Figheri didnt get awhole either and vanished as quick as it came and with gms and circulation of our beloved favorites vanishing and getting discontinued i also have to wonder.
With that being said. I am also excited for this Speedy and its Awesome makes me want another Speedy but ya girl is on a major :banned: lol

The real question is what are the New DE Bags schedualed o come out. Tere hasnt been any spy pics of them and its seems to be a tight lipped so although i am excited about this. I wanna know whats going on with the Ebene..

Yeah I have a Delightful MM planned for Feb so once I get the speedy a month later I will be banned for a while! And and I wanted Azur Artsy too!

Ugh we need spy pics!

I have a Speedy 30 in Azur, I don't know if I would risk getting the speedy b in Azur, because I would be too afraid to wear it cross body bc of color transfer, I wear a lot of dark denim :sad:

The zipper gap shouldn't be an issue. My keepall has a gap and I don't even notice it. I would worry more about glazing issues on the handles. I have seen a lot of glazing issues on newer bags. The speedy B in azur sounds awesome, though! Can't wait to see reveals!

I'm really looking forward to this bag, it's my next big purchase. I don't get what the big deal is about the very small gap on the zipper. It's not a giant gaping hole at the ends. It doesn't affect the function of the zipper whatsoever. If I wasn't in TPF I wouldn't even know it about it. We need to just enjoy our bags and not focus on small imperfections.

irishjj said:
I'm really looking forward to this bag, it's my next big purchase. I don't get what the big deal is about the very small gap on the zipper. It's not a giant gaping hole at the ends. It doesn't affect the function of the zipper whatsoever. If I wasn't in TPF I wouldn't even know it about it. We need to just enjoy our bags and not focus on small imperfections.

Very true!!! I will love it for ever!

Yes!! Well said:smile:

When I bought my Speedy 30 in DA I knew about the gap bc of tPF and it was noticeable. It was really strange that the Speedy 35 in DE I compared my bag to didn't have a gap at all. It may not matter to you, but if it's a manufacturing inconsistency, I think it matters.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I was on Google Images searching for 'Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 35 Damier Azure' and a huge slurry of fakes came out :tdown::nogood::tdown: BUT before you blitz me, I have found some images which would give us an idea of what the bag might look like... It actually looks quite good... Bag design, etc, not the actual bag in the image... Hope this helps guys with the visualizations and the drooling!

Attachments

• lv-handbag-damier-n40392_01.jpg
    lv-handbag-damier-n40392_01.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 1,195
  • lv-handbag-damier-n40392.jpg
    lv-handbag-damier-n40392.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 932
Eeewww!! I knew something was off even before reading. Thanks for the idea though.

I already have speedy b in mono and azur speedy 35 so I'm going to pass but definitely plan on drooling over everyone's reveals.

image-1747278355.jpg

So here is a spy pic. I found this on the forum yesterday under SS 2013 or something like that. This is from that book that SA's have, I only took a pic of the 30 because it's the one I want but it showed 25,30 and 35. The pic is kinda bad but it's all we have right now!