Speedy b alternative strap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't get used to the strap that the speedy b comes with. I cant find the perfect legnth I like and I can't keep it from moving around. I came across this strap and am undecided if it goes well or not with the bag. What do you all think?

Attached Files:

2. Does anyone else use an alternative strap on their speedy b? I'd love to see your photos!

3. Personally, I like it better with the vachetta strap. I can imagine the chains digging into my shoulder!

4. I don't think the chain goes with it to be honest... I'm sorry :/ Have you looked into the Keepall B strap? It's wider so it may be more comfortable.

5. The chain isn't really working with it. Do you live near an LV? Maybe take it in for suggestions.

6. I think you can get straps made. There is a company a lot of TPFs mention... Matteo?

7. Mautto.com makes great straps and other bag hardware :smile:

8. Awesome I'll check all those out. Thanks!

9. +1

10. The speedy looks like a robust bag.
    The chain looks like it belongs to a delicate bag.
    So to me the chain strap does not gel with the speedy look.