Speedy B 40 vs Keepall 45

clp moo em

bagaholic
Sep 18, 2008
London
40cm and 45m lenght hence there names :smile: you will find the other measurments on Louisvuitton.com. hope this helps!

Alex Spoils Me

Sofa King Spoiled.
Aug 14, 2009
Can't You See Me???
40cm and 45m lenght hence there names :smile: you will find the other measurments on Louisvuitton.com. hope this helps!
As the poster mentioned, check out the site but she also provided the dimensions but I do have a 45 with strap, 30, and 35 but I still want the 40 with strap. Carries much more but not as big as the 45! I would never carry the 45 as an everyday purse as I would the 40.

Alex Spoils Me

Sofa King Spoiled.
Aug 14, 2009
Can't You See Me???
As the poster mentioned, check out the site but she also provided the dimensions but I do have a 45 with strap, 30, and 35 but I still want the 40 with strap. Carries much more but not as big as the 45! I would never carry the 45 as an everyday purse as I would the 40.
To quote myself (yuck) I also have the 55 (no strap) and the Carryall! I love the Carryall! Have you seen it? It has pockets on either side and is the most manageable bag. Not too large at all. Only downside is that is does not come with a strap. So again, just by a slender leather strap to accommodate your needs. Win win.