speedy b 40!! on a 5'4 gal:) PICTURE HEAVY

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
so........the speedy B 30 was too small for me! I am a small girl with a huge appetite for LARGE bags! Presenting my 40..is it too big??????
Let me know your honest opinions. I love it so much..I have a 2 year old so I need big bags to lug around all her and my stuff. Also, I'd love to show that petite girls can pull of the 40 and for anyone who is considering it, I hope these pics can help!
photo%252823%2529.JPG

photo%252824%2529.JPG

photo%252826%2529.JPG
photo%252828%2529.JPG
photo%252822%2529.JPG

Reactions: Namwan-
I think you look amazing but I do think it does look more like luggage than an everyday purse. But I'm a small gal who is totally partial to tiny bags so maybe it's just my personal style talking. If you love the bag and feel comfortable carrying it then rock it!!

Looks great! :tup:
Thanks!
I think you look amazing but I do think it does look more like luggage than an everyday purse. But I'm a small gal who is totally partial to tiny bags so maybe it's just my personal style talking. If you love the bag and feel comfortable carrying it then rock it!!

thanks:smile: I'm used to big bags..I was carrying my balenciaga work today which is bigger than the speedy 40, so this seems perfect for me. Thanks for your honesty! I need honest opinions:smile:

i love it!!! we are bag twins...but im much bigger than you so I dwarf the 40..lol...i love the looks and i honestly love the long strap crossbody on you...when I first got my bag I thought i made a mistake in buying it too big...but after using her I know I made the right choice for me.....and since there's so many ways to wear it, it is one bag that you have to just use to get the feel for what way works/looks best for you...congrats and love the modeling pics!!!!