Speedy B 35 DE REVEAL!

mninja

May 30, 2012
After reading everything on this bag, making two road trips out of state to look at the bag, and dealing with a rude SA, I decided even with the quality issues I still HAD to have this so I took a chance and ordered it online and just received it! I feel like I got lucky and got one of the good ones. The gap is not that noticeable and the hardware doesn't bug me too much. This is my favorite bag so far! I also have the Westminster GM and there is also a small gap on both sides of the zipper so the gap does not bother me and the gap is a lot smaller than all the bags that I saw in the store. I have had no issues ordering off the LV website and all my bags have come to me in perfect condition. I will continue to ONLY buy from the LV website from now on. I will be taking a break from buying more LV after this and there is not another bag that I want at the moment. I bought two bags in a one month period and I am not a collector, I like to be able to use all of my bags.

Attachments

• WP_000325.jpg
    WP_000325.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 508
  • WP_000327.jpg
    WP_000327.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 585
  • WP_000328.jpg
    WP_000328.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 437
  • WP_000331.jpg
    WP_000331.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
mninja said:
After reading everything on this bag, making two road trips out of state to look at the bag, and dealing with a rude SA, I decided even with the quality issues I still HAD to have this so I took a chance and ordered it online and just received it! I feel like I got lucky and got one of the good ones. The gap is not that noticeable and the hardware doesn't bug me too much. This is my favorite bag so far! I also have the Westminster GM and there is also a small gap on both sides of the zipper so the gap does not bother me and the gap is a lot smaller than all the bags that I saw in the store. I have had no issues ordering off the LV website and all my bags have come to me in perfect condition. I will continue to ONLY buy from the LV website from now on. I will be taking a break from buying more LV after this and there is not another bag that I want at the moment. I bought two bags in a one month period and I am not a collector, I like to be able to use all of my bags.

So happy for you that you got such a great experience online!!! Enjoy your gorgeous purse.