Speedy B 30

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
So I brought home the bag. Now the indecision sets in. It's a very comfy bag but I am wondering about its size. It seems rather small to me. I am use to my Totally MM and my Verona MM. I always wanted a speedy but I feel it is just to small. I tried on the 35 and that seemed too big and would cave in if it wasn't full.

I also feel like you get less a bag - meaning, I tried on the Delightful MM and so much more could be put in it. I was lead away from it because I already have a Totally.

Should I get the Delightful?

Or maybe the Sully PM?

Oh the joys of not knowing what to do.

Lol I just bought the speedy b 35 and am wondering if it's too big.

I think in the end, the bag will be too small for some times and too big for other times.

Just stick with your original decision, you decided for a reason. Same with me, I'll stick with my 35.

I felt this way with my Speedy 25... I never wanted a 25 because it looks so small. Amazingly, it holds everything that I carry in my 30 (and while my 30 looked like the perfect size, I always have lots of extra room in it). Honestly, I think the Speedys defy logic and hold far more in them than they should be able to. I suggest packing some stuff in there at home to see if it fits your needs or not. That is the only way to know. It's looks are deceiving.

I bought the 30 and was worried about it too once I got home but I realised that it very easily holds my essentials: wallet, keys, phone, small make up bag, another bag with tissues/sanitizer, etc., my small agenda and there's still room. I'm used to carrying the Delightful GM which is huge so the Speedy seemed way small. Is it just a comparison thing though rather than the bag really being small? Sometimes it's nice not to lug around a big bag - the bigger the bag the more things I pack in it. Maybe check out the "whats in my bag" thread to see what others carry in their Speedys.

I just filled up my bag with what I carry in my Verona. It all fit with room left. I should have done that in the first place before I posted. :smile:

30 it could be huge, holds a lot!
Mine is allways feels almost empty, and I have :
2 cles, wallet, toiletry pouch 19, MK make up bag, phone, umbrelle, iPod holder. And still looks and feels empty.

Keep the 30! I had 2 speedy 35 (mono & DE) and sold them because they were just way to big for my stuff. I should have stuck with my first thought and gone with the 30.