Speedy B 30

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Long Island, NY
So I brought home the bag. Now the indecision sets in. It's a very comfy bag but I am wondering about its size. It seems rather small to me. I am use to my Totally MM and my Verona MM. I always wanted a speedy but I feel it is just to small. I tried on the 35 and that seemed too big and would cave in if it wasn't full.

I also feel like you get less a bag - meaning, I tried on the Delightful MM and so much more could be put in it. I was lead away from it because I already have a Totally.

Should I get the Delightful?

Or maybe the Sully PM?

Oh the joys of not knowing what to do.

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Lol I just bought the speedy b 35 and am wondering if it's too big.

I think in the end, the bag will be too small for some times and too big for other times.

Just stick with your original decision, you decided for a reason. Same with me, I'll stick with my 35.

tobefetching

bagaddicted
Jan 9, 2012
Florida
www.tobefetching.com
I felt this way with my Speedy 25... I never wanted a 25 because it looks so small. Amazingly, it holds everything that I carry in my 30 (and while my 30 looked like the perfect size, I always have lots of extra room in it). Honestly, I think the Speedys defy logic and hold far more in them than they should be able to. I suggest packing some stuff in there at home to see if it fits your needs or not. That is the only way to know. It's looks are deceiving.

Dec 21, 2011
Australia
I bought the 30 and was worried about it too once I got home but I realised that it very easily holds my essentials: wallet, keys, phone, small make up bag, another bag with tissues/sanitizer, etc., my small agenda and there's still room. I'm used to carrying the Delightful GM which is huge so the Speedy seemed way small. Is it just a comparison thing though rather than the bag really being small? Sometimes it's nice not to lug around a big bag - the bigger the bag the more things I pack in it. Maybe check out the "whats in my bag" thread to see what others carry in their Speedys.

arrival

Apr 10, 2012
London, United Kingdom
I just filled up my bag with what I carry in my Verona. It all fit with room left. I should have done that in the first place before I posted. :smile:
30 it could be huge, holds a lot!
Mine is allways feels almost empty, and I have :
2 cles, wallet, toiletry pouch 19, MK make up bag, phone, umbrelle, iPod holder. And still looks and feels empty.

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
I just exchanged for the 30. I think although it holds less, I'll use it more. Glad to see everything fits in your 30