Speedy B 30 or Balenciaga City

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you can only choose one, which would it be and why?
    Your comments are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance :smile:

2. I commented on your other thread, too. Most here will say Speedy and probably most on the Bal side will say City. I personally think every LV girl needs a Speedy so that one gets my vote!! My favorite Bal bag is the Day.

3. speedy!

4. I'd prefer the speedy b 30 only if it is empriente --- I'd choose bal city!!! I have the 3 bal city bags and 3 regular speedy bags.

5. I have lots of LV and no balenciaga so when I went into the boutique, the metallic black edge city caught my eye and it was my very first bal bag! Love it! I would get both and rotate them.

6. Speedy if it's Empreinte or else Bal City!

7. Speedy B. Its a 3 in one bag IMO

8. I have both & love them both , if I had to get one I would get the Speedy b because I know it would still look good in years to come . Get Speedy first!

9. Speedy B

10. Speedy B.

I had a Balenciaga black city and sold it for next to nothing. The leather on the edges of the bag wear terribly. I had only used it on and off for about two years. This bag does not age well. The speedy B you will have for years.

11. Speedy!!!!

12. My vote goes to Speedy B because with a little care, it will age gracefully. As much as I love Bal leather, it does not age very well - darkened sticky handles are a big no no!

13. I also have both, and, my vote is for the Speedy. The Speedy is iconic. Not to say that Balenciaga is not an important piece, but, that feeling that I got when I purchased my first Speedy......

14. Speedy. I have two city's and rarely use bc of shoulder strap and poor wear/tear. Kind of wish I never bought them :sad:

15. Thank you for your answers!
    I didn't realize that Balenciaga leather does not age very well.