Speedy B 30 DE or Westminster GM?

Speedy B 30 DE or Westminster GM?

• Speedy B 30 DE

• Westminster GM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can I ask why?!!!

Sure! I really liked the design of the bag but felt the strap drop was a little short and hit me funny when it was on my shoulder. I did not find it comfortable and felt the bag kind of looked bulky under my arm. I think if the straps were longer I would have been ok with it...I know there are many people who have this bag and love it so if you are able to, I'd go into a store and try them both on..I really liked the look of the speedy b cross body better and was more comfortable to me.

Sure! I really liked the design of the bag but felt the strap drop was a little short and hit me funny when it was on my shoulder. I did not find it comfortable and felt the bag kind of looked bulky under my arm. I think if the straps were longer I would have been ok with it...I know there are many people who have this bag and love it so if you are able to, I'd go into a store and try them both on..I really liked the look of the speedy b cross body better and was more comfortable to me.

Hmm..that was a concern of mine, being bulky under the arm. Can I just say, your dog is so cute!! What a little love!!

Hmm..that was a concern of mine, being bulky under the arm. Can I just say, your dog is so cute!! What a little love!!

Thanks, he is my lil buddy! I would try the Westminster on at a store, you may find you really like it . I like the different options the speedy b gives you : crossbody, shoulder and hand held.

Thanks, he is my lil buddy! I would try the Westminster on at a store, you may find you really like it . I like the different options the speedy b gives you : crossbody, shoulder and hand held.
I kind of like the fact that I don't see Westminster's at all...but now that I'm thinking about it, I don't see too many DE Speedy B's either!! Ugh!! Maybe get one now before the price increase, and the other right in time for fall?!

kprovie6 said:
One or the other ladies!!!

Cast your vote!!

Speedy b! I am currently trying to sell one of my beloved purses to fund for speedy b 30. Becoming a mommy has caused me to re-evaluate and I need something that will be hands free with my daughter! Shoulder strap bags are wonderful but with a baby they keep Falling off my shoulder