Speedy B 30 DE heartbreak!!

OMG!! I had the same problem and I recided to pay to fix it... its a heartbreaking story!! I couldnt stand it but its just fine now... see it as an investment :smile:

Hi laurennejingsi, paying to have it repaired was actually my first thought but I followed what my SA advised me. And I am happy for you 'coz your bag is fixed now! I think this is a good lesson for us so we better take care of our bags from now on! ;)

My thoughts exactly. I have used a dark brown permanent marker on a small spot like this and you can't even tell. I would buy your bag in a heartbeat with this on it. A bid hug to you though I know how upsetting it is to see.

Hi cozyc! Thank you for the suggestion and I think might do that later on. For now, I'll just leave it as it is and enjoy the bag. :smile: Just be careful as someone commented here that the marker fixed her bag but stained her clothes. Hope that won't happen to us too!

I agree with SophieChic! Leather (shoe/boot) repair shops are getting more rare, but their owners are the most knowledgeable! If you have one near you, just go in for advice. I guarantee you they could cover that abrasion up & you'd never know it was there. We all get scratches and dings as we age--it adds character. :smile: just MHO

I would try to take it to a leather shop to get patched up. The scrapes aren't that big. And you know that you can get it repaired for $190 down the road, so that should put you at ease :smile: If it is one of your first LVs and is sentimental, then I would try to overlook the scrapes. The love outweighs the imperfection. LOL. :amuse:

Hi Purse Junky and Calvin7592!

Going to a reputable leather shop is actually my second choice. First is of course have it repaired by LV itself. But after what SophieChic and you both advised, I think this is the better route. Wish me luck as I won't let anyone touch my bag unless that person has a very good track record. I am now scouting for one :graucho: while still using and loving my bag! ;) Thank you both!!