Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Alma BB

Votes: 14 17.7%

• Total voters

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone!!!

I can’t decide what bag should I get next.
I really wanted a Speedy B 25 in Azur, now I am not sure anymore.
What bag would you pic?

PSM...provided you can find one in good shape and decent quality —I returned mined twice as both were faulty.

Alma bb is you want a chic mini bag.

Speedy if you want capacity.

Reactions: beautycase
PSM is a very popular little bag BUT (IMO) it has shelf life as it’s quite novelty. It’s elusiveness made me ‘think’ I desperately needed it but I was underwhelmed when it arrived. The main reason it was not for me was because I would never wear it as a backpack so I felt it was pointless owning this bag. I love both Speedy 25b and Alma bb but I would opt for S25b as it is such a useful bag that is small but holds a lot.

PSM is a very popular little bag BUT (IMO) it has shelf life as it’s quite novelty. It’s elusiveness made me ‘think’ I desperately needed it but I was underwhelmed when it arrived. The main reason it was not for me was because I would never wear it as a backpack so I felt it was pointless owning this bag. I love both Speedy 25b and Alma bb but I would opt for S25b as it is such a useful bag that is small but holds a lot.
Thank you so much!:smile:

Reactions: jelly-baby
I have the emp speedy 25, wt Psm & the alma bb in pink and honestly you can’t go wrong with any of these. However if you need the capacity then the speedy, if not then I would go for the psm first simply because it’s kinda ‘the ultimate’ backpack forever in style that can also be worn as a handbag/shoulder bag. It’s ridiculously cute but fits a lot for a mini bag so is quite practical. I love my Alma bb but the strap is too long and it’s most ideal for hand carry anyway due to the bag shape and positioning of the D rings, so it’s not always gonna be the most practical bag, although it does fit a good amount for its size too, and is another classic forever style.

Reactions: beautycase