Speedy b 25 users...

Hi, a full size wallet fits fine though you do may have to angle it to place it in the bag.

Not a big deal...it's really roomy due to the bag shape.

I bought a Zippy Compact wallet a while back to fit in my smaller bags but I haven't used it yet with my Speedy 25s. :biggrin:

A full-size wallet such as a Zippy will fit comfortably inside plus other larger items like a Cosmetic Pouch, agenda, Cles, a larger phone, etc. You may have to get a little creative on packing from time to time though.

I used the full size Adele wallet (which I no longer have) in my Speedy 25B. I've also used my full size Chanel organizer wallet in that bag too.

It definitely will fit a full size wallet but I always use my zippy compact wallet or zippy coin purse with my Speedy 25's. It's just a lot easier for me to get my wallet in and out of the bag when it is full of items when I downsize my wallet.

I think the opening is the only issue with the 25. A full size wallet will fit but you probably have to angle it in :smile: once it's in the bag though - lots of room!

I have never had an issue or annoyance with my full size wallet. I place it in at a slight angle, but the opening isn't narrow so it's not an issue. I also carry 2 small cosmetic pouches, 2 phones, 2 sets of keys on a daily basis. I also add two 16 oz water bottles for work and there is still room!