Speedy B 25 reveal!

shiv96

May 7, 2017
Hi ladies!! I recently purchased my second LV bag to celebrate my birthday and I couldn't be more in love. Here is my brand new Speedy B 25 in Damier Ebene!

IMG_6625.JPG IMG_6627.JPG IMG_6628.JPG
My first LV handbag was the Neonoe in Rose Poudre, so I definitely wanted to go for something different, both in terms of style and canvas. I love how the Speedy is more classic + structured compared to the flirty + casual look of the Neonoe (both pictured below). Can't wait to use her and keep expanding my collection!

IMG_6658.JPG

So pretty. My husband is going get me an LV bag for our anniversary and I’m looking at the speedy 25 in Damier azure (the white and blue checkered one) for summer. This will be my second LV too.

Reactions: shiv96
So pretty. My husband is going get me an LV bag for our anniversary and I’m looking at the speedy 25 in Damier azure (the white and blue checkered one) for summer. This will be my second LV too.
Damier Azur in this bag would be lovely, especially in the summer! I say go for it, you will love it! ;)

Hi ladies!! I recently purchased my second LV bag to celebrate my birthday and I couldn't be more in love. Here is my brand new Speedy B 25 in Damier Ebene!

View attachment 3979094 View attachment 3979095 View attachment 3979096
My first LV handbag was the Neonoe in Rose Poudre, so I definitely wanted to go for something different, both in terms of style and canvas. I love how the Speedy is more classic + structured compared to the flirty + casual look of the Neonoe (both pictured below). Can't wait to use her and keep expanding my collection!

View attachment 3979097
Two beauties in one pic :heart: Seeing this it just came to my mind that a Neo Noé Rose Poudre in Damier Ebene would be so gorgeous!