Speedy B 25 or Siena PM??

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Need help!
I found an LV speedy b 25 in DE made in France and I jumped on it, but now I'm rethinking if I did the right thing. What keeps holding me back on this bag is the small opening . Other then that I love the bag. I went to the LV store yesterday and tried on the Siena PM and it's very comparable to the speedy b 25 and the opening is a lot bigger. Now I don't know if I should keep the speedy or exchange for the Siena pm. I know one is a classic and the other one really isn't. I'm torn on what to do. Please help! Do any of you ladies own both? if so, which do you like more?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated[emoji4][emoji8].

Thanks for the insight into the speedy b. Trying to decide on my next bag (everyday work bag). So used to a neverfull for work and so a small opening may become irritating.

The opening on the speedy B is small compare to other bags but I never ran into issues with taking things in and out of it. I do carry a full size wallet with mine, maybe it helps that I have small hands *shrug*. My BFF have the Sienna MM and I don't like how the bag caves in when it's shoulder carry. Don't know if the pm does the same or not. I love my speedy B 25. Its what work best for you, they both great.

I had the Siena mm and sold it to get the speedy b 25. The mm didn't look good as a crossbody and that was its primary purpose. I love my speedy b 25 and yes, the opening is small but it's worth it for me. I love how it looks and it's functionality. Good luck deciding!!

I own the Speedy B 25 DE and just yesterday went to the store and tried a Siena PM on, just because I use my Speedy so freakin' much that I fear someday it will fall apart on the street. I was seriously thinking about getting the Siena so I'd be able to rotate these two, but I just didn't feel in love with it, though. It's a very beautiful, classy and feminine bag, I'm not really sure what holds me back. On the other hand, I LOVE my Speedy B, even with the super annoying small opening.

Reactions: Speedyqueen73
Love love love speedy b 25, everything about it is worth the small opening. Siena however, I'm not a fan of at all, but that's just my personal preference. Turenne on the other hand (comparable to siena), is gorg, only comes in mono though.