Speedy B 25 or Noe ?

Which bag do you prefer?

• Noe (Petite or BB)

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Speedy B 25

Votes: 39 68.4%

• Total voters
I have and love them both but I’m going to confuse things and say Noe bb it just holds so much and is so easy. I did buy the slider for the ties separately though. A real game changer.

Reactions: waterina
I have the Petit Noe and a speedy 25.
The speedy is hands down much more practical. The Noe is beautiful, feminine and so, so impractical, at least to me... it never stays on the shoulder and is a big dark hole...
It’s one of those bags that I love to admire on other people, because they are so elegant, but impossible for my lifestyle...

I have and love both, but I would choose Noe BB first if I were to do it all over again. Additionally, I prefer the Speedy B strap on my Noe BB so that I can do crossbody or shoulder. I sold the Noe BB strap for this reason. I also bought the slider strap keeper from Etsy (Mcraftleather) and it is great!

Reactions: waterina
I have and love both, but I would choose Noe BB first if I were to do it all over again. Additionally, I prefer the Speedy B strap on my Noe BB so that I can do crossbody or shoulder. I sold the Noe BB strap for this reason. I also bought the slider strap keeper from Etsy (Mcraftleather) and it is great!

Thanks for that tip with the slider, not too keen on tying the fastening in a knot every time I want to secure the bag.

Reactions: p3b