Speedy B 25 DE or totally pm DE??? HELP

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE..SPEEDY B 25 DE OR TOTALLY PM DE??

• Speedy B 25 DE

• Totally PM DE

• Keep both, they're too beautiful to choose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Louisgyal37

Feb 3, 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
Hello my fellow TPFers,

I'm having a hard time choosing between these two bags. I have the totally pm DE and love it but sincerely haven't gotten much use out of it. Although, I did plan on using it more for the fall/winter months. However, I've been craving the speedy B 25 DE and grabbed one on FP. I'm thinking I may have to narrow it down to one or the other....which would you choose and why?? BTW, I love shoulder and cross body bags...

May 28, 2009
I was deciding between these two bags as well. Went to LV store and compared them side by side. Fell in love with Totally PM DE!

Jasp

O.G.
Dec 29, 2010
Philadelphia PA
Totally is a shoulder bag. Speedy B is 3 bags in one. I think if I had to do it all over again and took the time to decide what was the best investment and something that was truly the most versatile I would have gotten the Speedy B as my first bag.

Louisgyal37

Feb 3, 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
Totally is a shoulder bag. Speedy B is 3 bags in one. I think if I had to do it all over again and took the time to decide what was the best investment and something that was truly the most versatile I would have gotten the Speedy B as my first bag.
I agree speedy b is a great first time bag, I have 3 speedies and can't seem to get away from them...hence my difficulty deciding...

Chippiebear

Jul 29, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Although the speedy 25B is an adorable bag the Totally PM has a much more wider mouth opening which I like very much. I suggest going to the store if you can and try on both sizes to see what works for you. I still say thumbs up for Totally PM DE...yea!!

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I was deciding between these exact same two bags on Monday. I love them both but love the Speedy b25 de more. I would buy Totally pm in addition to Speedy b as it is nice to have a comfortable shoulder bag. The reason I won't be getting the Totally is because I already have a Marylebone pm which is a similar tote style. If you do not have other tote styles in de you could keep both.

Louisgyal37

Feb 3, 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
I was deciding between these exact same two bags on Monday. I love them both but love the Speedy b25 de more. I would buy Totally pm in addition to Speedy b as it is nice to have a comfortable shoulder bag. The reason I won't be getting the Totally is because I already have a Marylebone pm which is a similar tote style. If you do not have other tote styles in de you could keep both.
Rani- good reasoning, now that I think about it, I don't have anything similar in size to the totally pm DE. Now, I'm wondering if I should just keep both :thinking::thinking:

Fijigal

Feb 4, 2014
West Coast
Speedy B DE 25 was my second bag after the NF DE MM, love it so much but was too small for work. So I ended up getting the Totally DE PM for work and love love love it! I now use the Speedy B for weekends and it's so handy to have.

Laura90

Mar 26, 2011
France
Speedy B because is more pratical, you can put on shoulder or crossbody when you want. I have in 30 and it´s the bag that I wear more

Louisgyal37

Feb 3, 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
Speedy B DE 25 was my second bag after the NF DE MM, love it so much but was too small for work. So I ended up getting the Totally DE PM for work and love love love it! I now use the Speedy B for weekends and it's so handy to have.
I do like that the totally pm looks like a purse and tote with lots of pockets for work related items

mommyboy

Jul 13, 2012
indonesia, jakarta
Hello my fellow TPFers,

I'm having a hard time choosing between these two bags. I have the totally pm DE and love it but sincerely haven't gotten much use out of it. Although, I did plan on using it more for the fall/winter months. However, I've been craving the speedy B 25 DE and grabbed one on FP. I'm thinking I may have to narrow it down to one or the other....which would you choose and why?? BTW, I love shoulder and cross body bags...

For this reason, I think you should definitely go with Speedy B... but how about speedy B 30 DE? I think the 30 size is almost the same as Totally pm... :smile:

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
London
Rani- good reasoning, now that I think about it, I don't have anything similar in size to the totally pm DE. Now, I'm wondering if I should just keep both :thinking::thinking:
If you can then just keep both of them. There is a price increase coming up so you don't want to return one, then regret it and pay more.

What else do you have in your collection?

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
I love the speedy b in DE better ! Although I would get a 30 so you will have more room ! I have the 35 and is one of my favorite bags !