Speedy B 25 DE or totally pm DE??? HELP

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE..SPEEDY B 25 DE OR TOTALLY PM DE??

• Speedy B 25 DE

• Totally PM DE

• Keep both, they're too beautiful to choose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 3, 2013
Hello my fellow TPFers,

I'm having a hard time choosing between these two bags. I have the totally pm DE and love it but sincerely haven't gotten much use out of it. Although, I did plan on using it more for the fall/winter months. However, I've been craving the speedy B 25 DE and grabbed one on FP. I'm thinking I may have to narrow it down to one or the other....which would you choose and why?? BTW, I love shoulder and cross body bags...

Totally is a shoulder bag. Speedy B is 3 bags in one. I think if I had to do it all over again and took the time to decide what was the best investment and something that was truly the most versatile I would have gotten the Speedy B as my first bag.

Totally is a shoulder bag. Speedy B is 3 bags in one. I think if I had to do it all over again and took the time to decide what was the best investment and something that was truly the most versatile I would have gotten the Speedy B as my first bag.
I agree speedy b is a great first time bag, I have 3 speedies and can't seem to get away from them...hence my difficulty deciding...

Although the speedy 25B is an adorable bag the Totally PM has a much more wider mouth opening which I like very much. I suggest going to the store if you can and try on both sizes to see what works for you. I still say thumbs up for Totally PM DE...yea!!

I was deciding between these exact same two bags on Monday. I love them both but love the Speedy b25 de more. I would buy Totally pm in addition to Speedy b as it is nice to have a comfortable shoulder bag. The reason I won't be getting the Totally is because I already have a Marylebone pm which is a similar tote style. If you do not have other tote styles in de you could keep both.

I was deciding between these exact same two bags on Monday. I love them both but love the Speedy b25 de more. I would buy Totally pm in addition to Speedy b as it is nice to have a comfortable shoulder bag. The reason I won't be getting the Totally is because I already have a Marylebone pm which is a similar tote style. If you do not have other tote styles in de you could keep both.
Rani- good reasoning, now that I think about it, I don't have anything similar in size to the totally pm DE. Now, I'm wondering if I should just keep both :thinking::thinking:

Speedy B DE 25 was my second bag after the NF DE MM, love it so much but was too small for work. So I ended up getting the Totally DE PM for work and love love love it! I now use the Speedy B for weekends and it's so handy to have.

Speedy B DE 25 was my second bag after the NF DE MM, love it so much but was too small for work. So I ended up getting the Totally DE PM for work and love love love it! I now use the Speedy B for weekends and it's so handy to have.
I do like that the totally pm looks like a purse and tote with lots of pockets for work related items

Hello my fellow TPFers,

I'm having a hard time choosing between these two bags. I have the totally pm DE and love it but sincerely haven't gotten much use out of it. Although, I did plan on using it more for the fall/winter months. However, I've been craving the speedy B 25 DE and grabbed one on FP. I'm thinking I may have to narrow it down to one or the other....which would you choose and why?? BTW, I love shoulder and cross body bags...

For this reason, I think you should definitely go with Speedy B... but how about speedy B 30 DE? I think the 30 size is almost the same as Totally pm... :smile:

Rani- good reasoning, now that I think about it, I don't have anything similar in size to the totally pm DE. Now, I'm wondering if I should just keep both :thinking::thinking:

If you can then just keep both of them. There is a price increase coming up so you don't want to return one, then regret it and pay more.

What else do you have in your collection?