Speedy as luggage???

1. Ok I was wondering if you all thought that a speedy 40 would make a decent carry on when flying?

2. It depends on how long the flight is and what you want to take with you?
    Most of the time I carry 2 or 3 bags with me or a really BIG bag.

4. no doubt!

5. I love it ! I dont really like the keepalls 45-60 because they are too big for me, maybe the 45 is ok but I would rather something smaller and the speedy 40 is brilliant. :smile:

6. I have used my 30 as a carry-on, and I'm sure that the 40 would be great!

7. I don't see why you couldn't use if as a carry-on. If it fits your needs, then go for it.

8. :yes: Hi! Yes the speedy 40 is a great carry on travel bag. I just love mine to death!

9. When you think about it, it is only about two inches smaller, than a Keepall 45. And I'm like you, I have trouble with a large bag as a carry on. You probably might want to put a shoe box lid in the bottom to provide better support. Go for it.

10. Heck yes!

I just took my 35 for the weekend for a wedding. I managed to fit everything in it!

11. I think it would be perfect...I tend to carry really big bags so all my bags could be carryons!! lol!!! I love the 40!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice