Speedy and Wallet?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello all! i just came back from a 5-day vacation in Auckland, New Zealand with my mother, where we were visiting some relatives. It was fun, esp. when we got to go shopping! :biggrin:

We went to the LV stores (naturally) on Queen St and Custom St on, and they were pretty nice. i wanted to see the new Damier speedy, but because we went on 3rd June, a lot of them had already been sold. both stores only had the 30 left, which was a little big to me :noworry:

we didnt end up buying anything :sad: because my mum was worried about customs :huh: so now that I am back in Australia i am thinking of getting either the Mono or Damier Speedy 25. i like the damier, but I prefer the monogram, although i dont think I can take care of the leather too well. i would also like the koala wallet, and I would like to get it to match the bag, but is it really worth it? it doesnt cost much less than the BAG, and I doubt my mother would let me spend so much on a bag AND wallet :hrmm:

2. Get the speedy (mono or damier are both GORGEOUS so you can't go wrong with either one of them) first and a wallet later.:idea:

3. oh you're back! i didn't see you here for such a long time. hope you had fun.

the Damier Speedy is growing on me too! but like LV_addict said, get the speedy first and a wallet later.

4. I have a mono speedy and a koala wallet - I love the set, but I felt guilty because I bought my speedy 2 price increases ago - and it was the same price as the koala :/

5. Speedy first, wallet later!

6. I'd definitely get the bag first, then the wallet. However, I think an LV is definitely worth it, because a wallet is used much more than a bag :smile: Well, at least that's what I keep telling myself to justify my new Epi Wallet! :lol:

7. Ditto!!;)

8. I agree with the others, speedy first then a wallet. I felt bad spending a lot on my koala too but it is the one thing I actually get the most use out of it. Either way you will be happy with the purchase whichever you decide.

9. If your gonna do it, just do it! I got the zip wallet and the speedy in damier. Love'em both!!

10. Get the speedy first and then a wallet later! I think you'll get more use out of a purse then a wallet. :yes:

11. Get the speedy first and then a wallet. I am waiting for the damier speedy to arrive here:huh:

12. totally agree! speedy first then the wallet! chick - you should of told me you were coming over! i would of totally come shopping with you!!!!

13. Speedy all the way!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice