Speedy AND Alma???

It's both handheld but you can buy a shoulder strap for the alma PM. It also depends on what print. If you feel like you are a "handheld" kind of girl then go ahead. Can't got wrong with classics.:biggrin:

I find carrying speedy very different to carrying alma. I always feel alma seems more "dressed up" than speedy.

It's just a different feel for me :biggrin:

You could always mix it up and get a Mono Alma BB for added difference and cuteness.

Then you'll have the strap for a shoulder carry option :yahoo:

The only thing these two bags have in common are the handles, they are hand held bags and they are LV classics. But all in all these are two totally different looking bags to me. I see the Alma as a dressy type bag and the Speedy more casual. I have both bags in Mono.

Be Blessed MoNikki

The only thing these two bags have in common are the handles, they are hand held bags and they are LV classics. But all in all these are two totally different looking bags to me. I see the Alma as a dressy type bag and the Speedy more casual. I have both bags in Mono.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Totally agree! Completely different classics.

I have 2 speedies, a Mon Mono and a black MC... Both are very casual to me. I recently purchased that Alma white MC and eventhough its a 'fun' print, it still feels dressy! Be warned though, you'll be lusting after these in other prints. I already want the Alma in vernis Pomme! Good luck deciding x

the only thing these two bags have in common are the handles, they are hand held bags and they are lv classics. But all in all these are two totally different looking bags to me. I see the alma as a dressy type bag and the speedy more casual. I have both bags in mono.

Be blessed monikki

+1